Search Jobs Abroad attaches great value to the privacy of its visitors and users. This Privacy Statement has been drawn up in order to inform you of the privacy procedures as they apply.
Personal data is therefore carefully processed and secured.
In general, you can visit our websites without providing us with your personal data. If you choose to voluntarily provide information, we will use this information in accordance with this Privacy Statement. By collecting your personal data, the website aims to offer you the most personal service possible. Because we know more about you through the online registration / application, Search Jobs Abroad can be of better service to you in offering its services and therefore also offer a better service.
Service Search Jobs Abroad
Our aim is to bring jobseekers and employers into contact with each other with the aim of establishing an employment relationship.
These terms and conditions apply to visitors to the searchjobsabroad.com websites.
On the website, you also have the choice of voluntarily registering, applying and/or registering for the services offered by Search Jobs Abroad. For your registration, application and/or registration on the websites, you must fill in the personal details that are requested.
Your personal data will be used by the website for the performance of the services offered by it, for which you have registered and/or registered on the website. This means that searchjobsabroad.com can provide your data to its clients, if you meet the profile requested by the clients or if you have applied for a vacancy of which the data are sent directly to the employee, companies can also request your CV.
Furthermore, your personal data will be used by the website for internal market and customer satisfaction surveys, direct marketing purposes, to inform you about its services and for sending you newsletters.
Without your explicit consent, Search Jobs Abroad will not provide your personal information to third parties for their direct marketing activities.
Access, correction, deletion and settings
You can view and change your data online 27/7 if you log in. Under the heading "My data" in your online account you can decide what happens to your data, who has access to it and if you want to delete your account and if your profile no longer needs to be indexed online.
Automatic data collection
Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating the use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for search purposes and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google's behalf. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google.
As mentioned above, you can set the internet browser to warn you when a cookie is placed and you can completely block the placing of cookies. However, you may not be able to use all parts of the Website in that case.
It is possible that Search Jobs Abroad uses non-personal data to compile aggregated data reports about the demography of the website users and the use of the website and then passes these reports on to third parties. None of the information in these reports can be related in any way to the identity or other personal data of the individual users.
Rights and obligations of the Other Party
(Electronic) traffic between the Other Party and other users of the Site takes place at the Other Party's own expense and risk. The Other Party will refrain from behaving in violation of the General Terms and Conditions or Dutch law and/or regulations and will adopt and behave in accordance with what may be expected of a responsible and careful (online) user.
- Search Jobs Abroad reserves the right to make changes in the (access to) the Service(s) if this is desirable for the functioning of the Service(s). If such changes directly affect the way in which the Other Party gains access to and/or makes use of the Service(s), Search Jobs will inform Abroad of the changes as soon as possible.
- Search Jobs Abroad assumes no liability for damages resulting from or associated with temporary unavailability of the Site, or temporary unavailability of the Services, a culpable shortcoming, a tort or delict, or which may be based on any other legal ground.
- The Site contains references and/or hyperlinks to third party websites. Search Jobs Abroad is not responsible for the content/accuracy of third party websites.
- The Site also contains files that have been recorded for informational purposes only. Search Jobs Abroad does not guarantee the correctness or completeness of this material, regardless of whether the material originates from Search Jobs Abroad or third parties.
- The collection (i.e. the composition, the content and the structure) of the content on this site is protected by copyright. No part of this collection may be reproduced and/or published by means of print, photocopy, microfilm or in any other way without the prior written consent of Search Jobs Abroad.
- The information on this site has been compiled with the greatest possible care. Nevertheless, Search Jobs Abroad cannot be held liable for any errors and no rights can be derived from the content thereof.
- We do everything we can to protect our servers, applications and databases against unauthorised access and use. We do this by means of physical, administrative and technological measures to protect the data in our possession. Unfortunately, no one can guarantee 100% security. If you have specific concerns about the processing of certain personal data, we recommend that you do not send this information over the Internet.
Indexing by search engines
By default, the information you include in your account or profile is indexed and released by external websites, such as search engines. Contact details such as your address, phone number and e-mail are automatically filtered and can only be requested by carefully selected companies that have an account on our site(s).
Changes to the Privacy Statement
Search Jobs Abroad may from time to time, for a variety of reasons, make changes, additions or modifications to this Statement that could affect your future use of the Web Site. This is done by placing a modified Privacy Statement on the website, in a clearly visible place.
Dutch law applies to our services and the content of this text.