Voice Engineer - IPT / Data5 months ago - Bengaluru - 7 views
We are hiring for Data / Voice professionals in this requisition:-
Data Position description:-
=> Should have very high level of Customer Focus to provide effortless Customer Experience.
=> Should display a positive attitude working with various peers/ customers clients vendors etc.
=> 3-6 years of experience in implementation/support Security, network and VOIP solutions.
=> In depth knowledge of Firewall, Proxies, internet intrusion detection systems, and End Point Security infrastructure.
=> Experience in implementation, engineering multiple security product line (Cisco, Checkpoint, Palo alto, Fortinet).
=> Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
=> Self-motivated individual with excellent interpersonal, communication and influencing skills.
=> Expert in configuring and troubleshooting IP routing/switching technologies and protocols.
=> Expert in configuring and troubleshooting L2 technologies and protocols, including STP, MST, LACP and EtherChannel
=> Expert in configure and troubleshoot WLAN environment (Wireless Controllers)
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Utilizes good troubleshooting skills to quickly provide quality solutions for customer issues
• Implement Cisco and Avaya IPT solution as per design from lead and Architects.
• Provide L2 support for day to day operational incidents.
• Perform Cisco/Avaya MACDS with in stipulated time and SLAs.
• Responsible for preparing reports for management and client.
• Responsible for keeping the project SharePoint portal/file share up-to-date
• Provides timely updates to customers/team members
Key Competencies and Skills:
Candidates must meet most of the following criteria:
• Understanding of 24x7 mission critical enterprise applications and the impact of service disruption on a company’s bottom line.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills. Good analytical and troubleshooting skills
• Minimum 4+ years of experience in implementation/support of Cisco/Avaya IPT solution.
• Strong experience handling MACDS in Cisco call manager 8.x to 11.x, voice gateways, Avaya communication server and UCCX.
• Build strong working relationship with Team Technology Lead, Account Support Team representative.
• Strong experience in Avaya will be an added advantage.
Education and Qualifications:
Engineering/ Graduation/ Diploma/Equivalent in Computer Science.
Preferred: CCNA, Avaya or SIP Certification
Preferred: CCNP or Equivalent Additional Information