Support Engineer (Dynamics ERP)1 week ago - Tokyo - 2 views
Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations Support Engineer
Microsoft’s vision is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more.
Microsoft Customer Service and Support (CSS) plays a key role to build and land this vision as one of the largest services and support networks in the industry,
CSS helps more than one billion customers around the world each year.
The organization is responsible for partnering with and providing Microsoft product groups with customer feedback and ensuring customers are receiving world-class support in over 35 languages.
The Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations Support Engineer is a trusted advisor to fellow IT Professionals, using their technical skills to solve prominent level complex problems, involving broad, in-depth product knowledge.
Frequently, these problems will not only be technically complex, but will also require a customer-oriented mindset.
- Experience of Software technical support experience or System integration, field support engineering, or software development.
- Strong passion to learn and desire to learn recent technology which is very progressively progressing day by day.
- Effective communication skill to understand customers problem accurately and tell our solution of thought precisely.
- Strong understanding and judgment to deliver best solution for customers.
- Strong skill for collecting Information, understanding it, talking/ negotiating with global stakeholders in English.
- Deep knowledge for Procurement, Production, Transportation and Sales operation.
- Purchase order
- Production order
- Transfer order
- Sales order
- Master planning
- Inventory dimension
- Intercompany trade
Especially, the understanding for cost calculation of Products is demanded.
- Flexibility against work.
Engineer needs to work for some modules.
- Experience in technical support, operation, design or coding for Web Application and products (, Server OS or/and Online services or DB, Hybrid environment
- DB query, monitor
- Speaking & writing, negotiation
- Fluent in Japanese and English (written and oral) is mandatory
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
The product we handle are Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations and Dynamics AX
Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations is for cloud and On Premise and Dynamics AX is for On Premise.
We deliver technical support for this technology.
- Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations
- Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations on Premise
- Dynamics AX 2012
- Accept and appropriately resolve customer issues ensuring resolution in a timely manner and in accordance with the Microsoft Terms & Conditions and contractual agreements.
- Accept escalations from less knowledgeable staff that require more technical expertise.
- Demonstrate persuasive communication skills ensuring that verbal and written responses are relevant, complete and easily understood when communicating with internal team members, partners and customers.
- Use sound judgment in the management, escalation and resolution of support cases.
- Maintain prominent level of domain and technical skill in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations