Solution Specialist (FSI)1 week ago - Singapore - 2 views
Microsoft is a company where passionate innovators come to collaborate, envision what can be, and take their careers to levels they can't achieve anywhere else. This is a world of more possibilities, more innovation, more openness, and sky's-the-limit thinking - a cloud-enabled world.
At Microsoft we have unique capabilities to meet the needs of both individuals and organizations. We care deeply about taking our ideals and vision around the globe, and to make a difference in peoples' lives and organizations in all corners of the planet. Our mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet.
Are you insatiably curious? Do you embrace uncertainty, take risks, and learn quickly from your mistakes? Do you collaborate well with others, knowing that better solutions come from working together? Do you stand in awe of what humans dare to achieve, and are you motivated every day to empower others to achieve more through technology and innovation? Are you ready to join the team that is at the leading edge of Innovation at Microsoft?
As a Business Applications Global Black Belt Specialist, you will be a senior solution sales leader within our enterprise sales organization working with our most important customers. You will lead a virtual team of technical, partner and consulting resources to advance the sales process and achieve/exceed solution sales and usage/consumption targets for related workloads in your assigned industry, territory and accounts. You will help customers evaluate their applications, recommend solutions that meet their requirements, remove roadblocks to deployment and drive customer satisfaction.
To learn more about Microsoft’s mission, please visit: https://careers.microsoft.com/mission-culture
Check out all of our products at: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us
The Impact You’ll Be Making
The reinvention of business process represents a bold bet for Microsoft in accelerating our growth in commercial cloud services. The mission of Dynamics 365 is to help each customer to digitally transform their businesses to drive new sources of revenue, create new and engaging ways to serve their customers, and to transform the way in which their business runs to drive new levels of profitability for their organization.
The Global Black Belt Specialist (GBB SSP) is the most senior and accomplished solution sales leader with a proven track record of driving complex digital transformation in Fortune 500 and key enterprise accounts that have the highest potential and strategic value.
The GBB SSP is the most senior industry subject matter expert, business process and functional expert who engages to coach and enable field sales and pre-sales on top deals where Advanced Workload Scenarios coupled with industry domain expertise are required. Specifically, these individuals will have deep competency in one or more of the following industries: Automotive, Education, Financial Services, Government, Health, Manufacturing, Media & Communications or Retail, and one or more of the following solutions: Customer Engagement, Finance & Operations and/or PowerApps. These individuals will understand cross workload and integration dependencies. This resource helps advance Microsoft in deals while ramping Dynamics field sellers on the workload to build better skills capacity in the short and long term. Along with winning the pursuit, knowledge and skills transfer on every deal is the goal.
The GBB SSP supports Microsoft opportunities within the assigned territory/marketplace and industry for Dynamics 365. The SSP GBB also engages with Microsoft Account teams to identify and drive Dynamics opportunities within Microsoft’s largest customers.
A successful GBB SSP will contribute to the sales team by focusing on complex deals, including building relationships with Industry leaders within the Microsoft ecosystem. The GBB SSP will be involved in specific and strategic sales opportunities, and in developing and delivering demand generation programs designed to uncover net new Dynamics sales opportunities within specific industries. To be successful in-role, the candidate will need to deliver total solutions to prospects, customers and partners and will be depended upon to team with Microsoft Sales teams within field sales, partners, as well as other Microsoft sales and technical sales resources.
The GBB SSP leverages advanced business transformation skills honed at management consultancies and their extensive network of C-level customer and industry relationships to consistently exceed quota with multimillion dollar wins.
The GBB SSP uses their leadership status in industry, professional groups, LinkedIn network, and extended team to create shared visions, influence key stakeholders and lead virtual teams to drive transformation.
10+ years of experience:
- Thought leader in Financial services with existing CXO relationships across Asia.
- Digital transformation and management consulting experience with leading international consulting firms to drive business value discussions
- Developing demand for multimillion-dollar digital transformation opportunities in Fortune 500+ accounts
- Developing and leading account strategy and opportunity execution plans in complex business environments for Fortune 500+ targets
- Ability to respond in depth to RFP/RFI. Proposal preparation, negotiating terms and contracts for large multi-million-dollar digital transformation opportunities
- Senior level pursuit leadership varied experience in selling ERP/CRM business applications with a strong track record of new account development, territory building and quota performance
- Assessing strategic customer objectives, digital transformation opportunity discovery, key improvement scenarios, and ability to measure and present incremental and new economic value
- Leading, partnering and orchestrating with virtual teams of experts, SMEs composed of industry, engineering, solution, technical, licensing and legal team members
- Disciplined operator with demonstrated accuracy in forecasting business and maintaining CRM pipeline hygiene
- Certification and / or deep experience in business value selling
- Demonstrated ability working with executive level stakeholders at enterprise customers to map Dynamic 365 platform to customer's business initiatives.
- Deliver cross-Microsoft and cross platform solutions (Dynamics, Office 365, Azure, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, ISVs) which are required in top accounts
- Proven ability to articulate the business value of Dynamics 365 platform and position in competitive scenarios by way of proven business based process and product demonstrations with One Microsoft.
- Strong communication and presentation skills with the ability to articulate the advantages of Microsoft solutions to senior business and technical decision makers. Guides, manages and influences customer vision and internal virtual teams.
- Ability to optimize the sales process by bringing the right resources to the table and coaching on the role of each player. Disengaging resources who are not critical to get scale across the business.
- Experience in customer facing roles; deep experience in business apps sales / services / consulting organization; and proven success leading business and economic/nusiness value discussions with senior customer decision makers.
- Ability to travel upto 50% (domestic and international) to attend client meetings, conferences, seminars, and industry events.
Deep understanding of:
- Banking and Insurance industry and overall solution landscape.
- Business solutions, ERP & CRM and how they translate into business impact
- The security, regulatory and compliance needs of Financial Services Industry
- Working knowledge of Microsoft’s commercial cloud offerings – including Microsoft Office 365, Microsoft Azure.
- Strategic Complementary ISV solutions and guidance when required
- Competitors and related ecosystem
- Ability to present in formal presentation in Chinese language.
- Demonstrated success in large multi-million dollar transactions and multi-year engagements and competitor disruption and displacement
- Proven consultative business management consulting skills, including the ability to articulate a clear, concise return on investment value statement.
- Proven skills in analysis, storytelling, design thinking, presentation, demonstration, requirements mapping and collaboration
- Strong time management skills – able to maintain a high level of productivity, manage multiple competing priorities, and work effectively under the pressure of time constraints in a fast-paced, complex, collaborative, and team-oriented environment
- Excellent organizational agility, able to coordinate across multiple stakeholders: BG’s( Business Group), Engineering, Licensing, Legal, Field leadership to win
- Advanced knowledge of Dynamics intelligent business processes and deep understanding how our three commercial cloud properties deliver digital transformation
- Cross workload functional experts
- Proven line of business process knowledge across Front and Back Office systems
- Ability to map As-is and to-be personas, scenarios and processes to demonstrate business impact. Identify compelling win themes mapped to ROI which drive urgency and neutralize competition.
- Facilitation of Business Decision Maker Workshops across key business priorities and processes to identify top business priorities and improvement areas.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience required – MBA from top university preferred
The successful candidate must demonstrate a commitment to achieving overall revenue targets and solution positioning. The successful candidate must also engage with partners in the strategy, solution, proof and closing stages of a given sales cycle. Candidates with the ability to succeed in this role will display the following attributes: Excellent sales, communication, negotiation, problem solving and organizational skills; understanding of Microsoft’s strategic direction; ability to develop successful compete strategies, deliver effective presentations; ability to engage with a wide range of audiences from end user to senior management, and a thorough understanding of a business applications sales cycle.