Senior Solutions Architect - Microsoft Platform2 months ago - Barcelona - 23 views
Are you ready to work with the world’s largest and most innovating Cloud platform? Do you want to join one of the fastest growing companies on the planet?
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is hiring Senior Solution Architects to help customers accelerate their adoption of Microsoft workloads on to the AWS platform.
AWS is at the forefront of embracing new ways of doing things, making decisions quickly, and not afraid to fail. We have the scope and capabilities of a large company, and the spirit and heart of a start-up. The solution architecture community in AWS is seen at the forefront of working with customers to help them make generational changes, in their core workloads as they embrace and move them to the cloud.
As a solution architect it is imperative you can build and develop trust as they make these system and architecture changes. You will be working with some of the largest companies on the planet, to start-ups who are building the next generation of application which have an impact on society. If you have the ambition and skills to be part of the Solutions Architecture Team in AWS we would like to hear from you.
Your broad responsibilities will include:
· Be able to understand in detail Microsoft technologies and advise customers on best practice and thought leadership.
· Act as a thought leader to help customers understand the value proposition of the AWS platform and influence key decision makers in shaping decisions in adopting Microsoft technology on the AWS platform.
· You will be responsible for accelerating customer adoption of Microsoft workloads on AWS by helping customers understand best practices for Microsoft technologies on AWS. You will have specific experience with MS SQL concepts, design, consolidation and availability.
· You will help customers navigate complex Microsoft licensing scenarios, allowing customers to optimize their licensing position to obtain the maximum return on investment in the AWS cloud. In addition you will have experience on migration methodologies to help customer develop the right outcome for their environment.
· You will be responsible for developing and communicating the Microsoft on AWS capability, to both the internal AWS communities and externally through blog posts, webinars, presentations,events white papers and reference architectures.
Five years of technical pre-sales consultancy with a proven track record of designing complex Microsoft solutions.
Proven customer experience in Microsoft related technologies (AD, Windows Server and Management Tools) and must be able to dive deep into SQL server.
A proven experience with migration of Data Centre and cloud migration projects.
A proven experience with Microsoft software development and .net development.
Experience working with national, enterprise and global customers and a broad understanding of the industry context they operate in.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent industry experience
· AWS Certified Solution Architect - Associate
· MCSA, MCSD, and/or MCSE
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize Amazon to transmit and store your information in the Amazon group of companies' world-wide recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.