Senior Solutions Architect - Amazon Web Services1 week ago - Madrid - 1 view
Do you like helping customers and partners solve technical problems? Would you like to do this using the latest cloud computing technologies? Do you have a knack for helping companies understand application architectures and integration approaches? Do you have consultative and leadership skills to launch a project on a trajectory to success? Do you want to be a part of the business development team helping to establish Amazon Web Services as a leading technology platform?
As a Solution Architect within the program development of Amazon Web Services (AWS), you will have the opportunity to help shape and deliver on a strategy to build mind share and broad use of Amazon’s utility computing web services ( Amazon DynamoDB, Amazon S3, Amazon EC2, and Amazon SQS) within AWS customers accounts.
Your broad responsibilities will include: owning the technical support and in its way, help to reach the ultimate success around specific implementation projects, and developing a deep expertise in the AWS technologies as well as broad know-how around how applications and services are constructed using the AWS platform.
The ideal candidate will possess customer facing skills that will allow them to facilitate relationship within a customer’s environment especially with senior personnel within the company, as well as a technical background that enables them to easily interact and give guidance to software developers and architects. He/she should also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, products, and technical challenges.
Roles & Responsibilities:
· Serve as a key member of the Business Development team in helping to ensure customer success in building applications and services on the AWS platform.
· Scope each customer engagement, with attention towards clear and well-defined objectives and success criteria.
· Own each engagement, and help ensure a timely and successful delivery of value.
· Capture and share best-practice knowledge amongst the solution architect community.
· Understand the AWS market segments, customer base, and industry verticals.
· Understand and exploit the use of salesforce.com and other internal Amazon systems.
· The right person will be highly technical and analytical, possess several years of implementation/consulting experience
· Experience working within the software development or Internet industries is highly desired.
· Strong verbal and written communications skills are a must, as well as the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations.
· Business fluent English and Spanish language skills
· Technical degree required; Computer Science or Maths background highly desired; working knowledge of software development practices and technologies highly desired
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize Amazon to transmit and store your information in the Amazon group of companies' world-wide recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.