Senior Recruiter, Global Technology (Open to remote work, except the following locations: SD, VT, and WV).
Werde Teil des Teams von NIKE, Inc.
NIKE, Inc. stattet nicht nur die besten Athleten der Welt aus. Wir erkunden neue Möglichkeiten, finden Wege und überwinden die Grenzen des Machbaren. Unser Unternehmen sucht nach Menschen, die wachsen, denken, träumen und gestalten möchten. Unsere Unternehmenskultur schätzt Vielfalt und belohnt Einfallsreichtum. Unsere Marke sucht Menschen, die ihre Ziele erreichen, Führungsfähigkeiten haben und den Blick in die Zukunft richten. Bei NIKE, Inc. bringen alle Mitarbeiterinnen und Mitarbeiter ihre Fähigkeiten ein und nehmen immer neue Herausforderungen mit Leidenschaft an.
Der unerschütterliche Fokus von NIKE, Inc. auf das menschliche Potenzial reicht bis in seine Belegschaft. Die Human Resources-Teams von Nike helfen dabei, die weltweit innovativsten Menschen anzuwerben, an das Unternehmen zu binden und für ihre Arbeit zu belohnen. Dazu entwickeln sie spezielle Programme. Sie beschleunigen das Unternehmenswachstum in ihrer Rolle als Hüter von Kultur, organisatorischer Effizienz, Talent und Wandel. Die globale Human Resources-Community umfasst Experten in den Bereichen Talentplanung, Talentgewinnung, Talententwicklung, Vergütung und Leistungen, Arbeitnehmerbeziehungen und mehr. Zusammen bauen sie ein motiviertes, vielseitiges und engagiertes globales Team auf.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
As our Recruiting team grows, we need a new teammate to drive Global Technology hiring. We support hiring across Architecture, Platform/Software/Data/AI/ML Engineering, Cyber Security, Product Management, UX, Program Management and much more! We are looking for a self-starter, who takes action and adept at influencing key partners and hiring leaders. The Global Technology organization is constantly evolving and growing, so we are in need of someone who is comfortable adapting to change.
WHAT YOU WILL WORK ON
As our Senior Recruiter, you'll develop relationships to understand Nike’s continually evolving Global Technology organization, driving hiring across the North America region. You’ll develop unique recruiting strategies and be a consultant to hiring managers and senior leaders, along with a focus on proactive networking, diversity hiring, and innovation approaches to passive candidate engagement. You will build and manage progressive strategies to identify, source, assess, and recommend the world’s top technology talent while delivering diverse slates.
You'll provide subject matter expertise on NIKE's recruitment processes and champion changes in process or philosophy. You will lead the process of developing and implementing a Technology recruitment strategies for a key talent pool, working with Human Resources Business Partners and Global Technology Leaders. You'll apply broad market knowledge and creatively network to build, manage and maintain a pipeline of qualified talent communities.
WHO YOU WILL WORK WITH
You will report to a Recruiting Manager for Nike’s Global Technology team, and sit on the Global Technology Recruiting team. You’ll enhance partnerships with talent attraction, diversity sourcing, internal recruiting, university relations, coordination and recruiting services to optimize efficiency and bring to bear the full recruiting lifecycle, end to end!
You’ll proactively collaborate with HR teams across the company as you develop an annual recruiting strategy that is integrated with Nike, Inc.’s Leadership Defined framework and D&I strategy. You’ll also work closely with external agency partners, diversity organizations and pipeline channels.
WHAT YOU BRING
- 5+ years' experience in full cycle agency and/or in-house recruiting for technology roles.
- Direct experience recruiting for talent in three or more of the following areas: Technical and Solutions Architects; Core Engineering (front-end, back-end, full stack, mobile) with Retail/e-Commerce experience; Advanced Analytics (Data Engineering, AI/ML Engineering, Data Science, Personalization); Platform Engineering (Cloud experience a plus); Innovation Engineering; Network and Infrastructure; Cyber Security/Information Security (IAM, Cyber Threat, Risk, Governance); Technical Product Management; User Experience (UX) Design; Technical Program Management.
- Expert knowledge of recruiting practices, principles, applications and methods, including interviewing and assessment skills.
- Experience in facilitation of behavioral-based interviewing.
- Recruitment experience involving a proactive sourcing model and engaging with passive operations candidates and networks.
- Track record of innovative sourcing, and building talent communities within unique functional skills.
- Demonstrated flexibility, adaptability, and tolerance of ambiguity.
- Global recruiting experience.
- Experience using an applicant tracking system is required; experience with Taleo and Avature CRM.
Open to remote work, except cannot work in South Dakota, Vermont, and West Virginia. These candidates will be required to relocate. For employees based in Colorado, this position starts at $104,000 per year. Information about benefits can be found Here
Nike requires all applicants for this position to be vaccinated for COVID-19 as a condition of hire, unless otherwise required by law. As an equal opportunity employer, Nike will make accommodations to individuals who cannot be vaccinated in accordance with applicable law.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.