Senior Color Consultant1 week ago - Guangzhou - 1 view
AkzoNobel has a passion for paint. We’re experts in the proud craft of making paints and coatings, setting the standard in color and protection since 1792. Our world class portfolio of brands – including Dulux, International, Sikkens and Interpon – is trusted by customers around the globe. Headquartered in the Netherlands, we operate in over 80 countries and employ around 35,000 talented people who are passionate about delivering the high performance products and services our customers expect. For more information please visit www.akzonobel.com.
- Provide systematic colour training to TA
- Support regional color manager enrich color training materials based on standardized training system and business needs.
- Make monthly Color training plan by city/store and get feedbacks from target audience
- Support key initiatives on color service like EPS, HDC, E-commence and micro-marketing etc.
- Support TMK Colour promotion plan in store(and review CMS colour sales data)
- Feedbacks on POSM design, promotion and NPL
- Help with In-store visual merchandising
- Deliver regional colour service KPI
Job requirements/Candidate profile
- Bachelor degree in interior design, visual &communication design or art related majority
- Minimum 3 years and above in color design and color training related work experience
- Good coaching and colour training skill is highly preferred
- Good computer skill in MS office program and design software
- Ability to work in a multicultural, multinational company environment
- Strong communication skill
- Strong responsibility and self-discipline
- Good teamwork skill
- Quick and active learner