Sales Representative France/Belgium2 weeks ago - Paris - 36 views
The companyOur client is a professional Pharmaceutical organisation, based in Paris France. The company is part of a global pharmaceutical company, active in injectable pharmaceuticals. The company is one of Europe's leading CDMO's.
Role descriptionWorking this role, you will be actively engaging with clients and prospects within Belgium and France to ensure further business in customized drug development solutions for their Non-Sterile Services
Responsibilities- Enlarging client portfolio through active prospection mainly in France and surrounding French speaking countries
- Representing the CDMO division in relevant conference, work-shop and tradeshows
- Generating and implementing a region specific salesplan.
Requirements- Bsc in Chemistry, Bio-chemistry, biomedical sciences or similar
- 5/10 years experience in sales within the Life Sciences (preferably for a CDMO/CRO)
- Willing and able to travel up to 50% within your rayon
- Fluent in French and English
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Frank Geerlofs.