Service Experience Quality Analyst, North America Nike Direct Digital Commerce (Open to remote work, except the following locations: SD, VT, and WV)
Werde Teil des Teams von NIKE, Inc.
NIKE, Inc. stattet nicht nur die besten Athleten der Welt aus. Wir erkunden neue Möglichkeiten, finden Wege und überwinden die Grenzen des Machbaren. Unser Unternehmen sucht nach Menschen, die wachsen, denken, träumen und gestalten möchten. Unsere Unternehmenskultur schätzt Vielfalt und belohnt Einfallsreichtum. Unsere Marke sucht Menschen, die ihre Ziele erreichen, Führungsfähigkeiten haben und den Blick in die Zukunft richten. Bei NIKE, Inc. bringen alle Mitarbeiterinnen und Mitarbeiter ihre Fähigkeiten ein und nehmen immer neue Herausforderungen mit Leidenschaft an.
Unsere Teams bei NIKE Digital erfinden die Verbindung von Technologie und Verbrauchern neu und motivieren Kunden direkt und persönlich – von unserer state-of-the-art Website und unseren 5-Sterne-Apps bis hin zu sozialen Medien, digitalem Marketing und dem Angebot im Einzelhandel. Wir investieren in modernste Technologien und arbeiten mit den kreativsten Köpfen der Welt zusammen. Unsere Teams sind innovativ, vielseitig und Meister mehrerer Disziplinen. Gemeinsam treiben sie Technologie an und nehmen die Welt dabei gleich mit.
The Service Experience Quality Analyst will be responsible for analyzing and interpreting our quality metrics. They will use this information to find opportunities in training and performance for our Call Center Athletes, Nike Experts on Demand, Social Specialists and Elite Services Teams. We’re looking for someone that can dig into numbers and data sets in order to tell a story and suggest improvements in our service, sales, efficiency and overall customer experience.WHAT WILL YOU WORK ON
As a Service Experience Quality Analyst, you will have your hands in many different projects. You’ll help to determine the overall strategy for our content and quality initiatives and use data/Natural Language Processing to impact KPIs while measuring the ROI. You’ll summarize data into weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports that will provide a look at the health and wellness of the business to senior management and key partners in the business. You will create a process and strategy of identifying and reporting critical key drivers of dissatisfaction, outreach, and unresolved issues – using that information to offer solutions that positively impact the delivery of service to internal and external customers.
You’ll work closely with our Business Operations team to fight friction, Global Learning and Development leaders, Training teams, and content creation team to introduce new updates and decide how it will be delivered. The use of analytical skills to identify gaps in knowledge based on our metrics will be required for us to learn where to focus/improve – that means listening to calls, reading chats, and using data from Clarabridge, Domo, and Tableau to create context and tell the story. You will always be testing new techniques and rooting your work in data/numbers to show improvement.WHO YOU WILL WORK WITH
You will have close relationships with our Call Center Leadership and Athletes as well as our WHQ Leadership/Athletes – providing key information for accelerating our service, sales and voice of consumer growth. Your connection to Business Operations teams will be crucial as well as the Global Learning and Development teams, Partner Operations team, Site Merch, Partner Trainers, Partner Leadership, and Launch teams. AKB/Huddle, Training Leads, Service Experience, NA/Global Training, and the Elite Service Team will be everyday partners.
- Bachelor’s degree or combination of relevant education, experience, and training
- Analyst/Data Experience
- Quality Assurance Experience
- Customer Service/Retail Experience
- Leadership skills – ability to confidently lead meetings and expect results
- Training and facilitation experience
- Public speaking confidence
- Strong sales background with validated results
- Graphic design or training creating experience
- Demonstrated ability to use data to influence decision making and to craft impactful business reviews. Experience in identifying critical information, analyzing, developing hypotheses and making recommendations.
- Strong product knowledge
- Strong approach with Math as well as Analytical skills
- Strong QA Transaction Monitoring and Process Knowledge
- Domo, Clarabridge, Tableau skills preferred
- Natural Language Processing tool skills preferred
- Demonstrated experience building positive working relationships and working successfully in cross-functional teams, including demonstrated success in leading without direct authority.
- Strong Math and Analytical Skills
- Strong Transaction Monitoring & Process Knowledge
- Advanced in MS Suite products: Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Visio
- Excellent analytical and written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Detail oriented and able to multitask and meet deadlines
- Ability to work weekends and flexible hours
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time
- Ability to read, speak and understand English
Open to remote work, except cannot work in South Dakota, Vermont, and West Virginia. These candidates will be required to relocate. For employees based in Colorado, this position starts at $73,500 per year. Information about benefits can be found here.
Nike requires all applicants for this position to be vaccinated for COVID-19 as a condition of hire, unless otherwise required by law. As an equal opportunity employer, Nike will make accommodations to individuals who cannot be vaccinated in accordance with applicable law.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.