Remote Presence Product Manager
Remote США, Menlo Park Facebook 4 месяца назад
Our mission in Remote Presence is to help people everywhere feel less alone by turning time spent online into time spent together. We do that in three ways. We help people connect on any device or network with effortless, private and safe real-time communication experiences over audio and video. We help people deepen their relationships with their friends and communities through shared experiences that lean into Meta’s strengths in content, creators and communities. And, we accelerate development of reliable communication experiences across Meta by enabling teams to build efficiently on a unified platform. We measure our success based on our ability to deliver a high-quality set of products that people love and choose over alternatives. As a Remote Presence Product Manager you'll be the primary driver for identifying significant new opportunities, and driving product vision, strategies and roadmaps. You'll lead development of new experiences and platforms and provide guidance to a cross-functional teams of engineers, designers, data scientists and researchers to accomplish key product milestones. We are looking for entrepreneurial leaders with a healthy obsession for quality, attention to detail, and bias for moving quickly. This job description represents multiple full-time roles across Remote Presence.
Remote Presence Product Manager Responsibilities
- Lead the ideation, technical development, and launch of innovative products.
- Establish shared vision across the company by building consensus on priorities leading to product execution.
- Drive product development with a team of world-class engineers and designers.
- Integrate usability studies, research and market analysis into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction.
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products.
- Understand Meta’s strategic and competitive position and deliver products that are recognized best in the industry.
- Demonstrate leadership on building and shipping applications or software of products that encompass an end-to-end experience within a large-scale, ambiguous domain.
- Proven record of successful product outcomes.
- Experience of going through a full product lifecycle, integrating customer feedback into product requirements, driving prioritization and pre/post-launch execution.
- Experience defining vision and strategy for a product.
- Experience creating examples through wireframes and mockups.
- Experience developing social products, technologies and platforms.
- Experience leading and driving projects with a cross-functional team of world-class individuals.
Meta builds technologies that help people connect, find communities, and grow businesses. When Facebook launched in 2004, it changed the way people connect. Apps like Messenger, Instagram and WhatsApp further empowered billions around the world. Now, Meta is moving beyond 2D screens toward immersive experiences like augmented and virtual reality to help build the next evolution in social technology. People who choose to build their careers by building with us at Meta help shape a future that will take us beyond what digital connection makes possible today—beyond the constraints of screens, the limits of distance, and even the rules of physics.
Meta is committed to providing reasonable support (called accommodations) in our recruiting processes for candidates with disabilities, long term conditions, mental health conditions or sincerely held religious beliefs, or who are neurodivergent or require pregnancy-related support. If you need support, please reach out to email@example.com.