Procurement Coordinator-English+any other European language-Szeged (P)1 semana atrás - Budapest - 48 views
Procurement Coordinator-English+any other European language-Szeged (P)
Req ID 90400BR Job category Procurement & Supply Chain Management Countries (State/Region) Szeged Location Hungary - Szeged Apply now
The GBS Procurement Team places and manages third party orders on behalf of BP businesses. The team also undertakes a range of other activities (e.g. data gathering / management) enabling orders to be processed efficiently.
The Procurement Coordinator within this process is accountable for the following:
• Process requisitions, place orders for goods and services
• Monitor orders until the invoice is processed by Accounts Payable and the supplier is paid
• Resolve invoice payment issues through detailed analysis, root cause investigations
• Support the Procure to Pay process by providing required inputs and contribute to relevant projects.
• Manage and execute daily procurement transactions by managing requisitions, purchase orders, change orders and supplier validation
• Manage direct spend to preferred suppliers while documenting exceptions and escalating as needed
• Maintain up to date lists of BP Buyers and Invoice Approvers
• Responsible for creating and analyzing data
• Manage the resolution of invoices pending payment by performing detailed analysis to identify root cause of issue prohibiting invoice payment
• Responsible for working cross functionally and as “One Team” to successfully complete projects and other GBS initiatives
• Identify continuous improvement opportunities
• Meet or exceed SLA targets as defined in the SLA framework
• Maintaining up to date procedures and manuals as per ISO requirements
• Raise an immediate issue should any concern come to light regarding the ability of a supplier to meet BP HSSE standards
• Bachelors’ degree in Finance, Business or Supply Chain or equivalent experience is required
• Fluency in English language is essential
Essential experience and job requirements
• 1 - 3 years of business experience in Procurement / Supply chain or Finance field experience, gained preferably in a multinational environment
• Strong analytical skills, Excel knowledge
• Experience with ERP systems (SAP, Oracle etc.) is an advantage.
• Ability to work in a fast paced, changing environment.
• Ability to prioritize work and change direction as needed.
• Being able to work efficiently to a given process and operate within a team environment.
• Language and Interpersonal skills with particular focus on client responsiveness.
Other Requirements (e.g. Travel, Location)
Desirable criteria & qualifications
Is this a part time position?
Our business is the exploration, production, refining, trading and distribution of energy. This is what we do, and we do it on a truly global scale. BP operates with business activities and customers in more than 80 countries across six continents. Every day, we serve millions of customers around the world. We are continually looking for talented, committed and ambitious people to help us shape the face of energy for the future. Global Business Services (GBS) is BP’s shared services organisation. GBS add value by standardising and modernising business activities, whilst maintaining a robust control environment and driving operational excellence. There are five GBS Centres globally, situated in Europe, Africa, Asia, America and ANZ and Central Teams across all locations as well as the UK and Houston. We have been continuing to develop our European Service Centre in Budapest, Hungary since 2009 and now we are extending our presence in Szeged as well. We aim to bring dynamism to the country and opportunities to all our current and future employees. Due to upcoming corporate transitions and our progressively growing competence over multifaceted business processes, our European service centre is persistently broadening its range of prominent career opportunities in both cities. We offer more and more B2B roles for career planners as well as increasingly complex, high-level, senior positions to seasoned experts. We are seeking individuals who share our values and are ready to make our business and culture stronger. Our key aim is to keep building on the successes we’ve seen over recent years, driving through the many and varied projects we’re working on that demonstrate continuous improvement. We strive to inspire our employees by creating an enjoyable, challenging work environment whilst simultaneously providing balance in private and work life, advancement through compensation, fun at work and shared devotion in volunteering and charity activities. All roles in BP Global Business Services offer some form of agile working to enable you to integrate your work and personal commitments. Talk to us about what agile working could look like for you.
Corporate & Functions