Senior Marketing Manager, Amazon Kindle Devices EU2 miesiące temu - Luxembourg - 28 views
When Kindle was first introduced in 2007, it enabled readers to further indulge their love of books by putting millions of titles at their fingertips. Today, millions of customers worldwide read on Kindle and it is one of Amazon’s best-known and most-loved brands. To help us continue to grow this important Amazon business, Amazon Devices is looking for a customer-obsessed, analytical, results-oriented Senior Marketing Manager to drive demand for Kindle E-Readers in Europe.
In this role, you will manage the online sales and marketing strategies for Kindle products, working closely with global and local sales, business intelligence, site merchandising and retail partner teams across Amazon.
Our ideal candidate will have extensive online marketing experience, be able to analyze forecasting and sales data to propose marketing initiatives, and have experience of driving demand for a business or category. You must be comfortable working at the strategic level as well as have the ability to dive deep into implementation as needed (including managing campaigns, writing business requirements and analyzing data). You will show hustle, take ownership and help foster a high-energy, high-performance culture. You will obsess over our customers, proposing and implementing initiatives that both help readers discover Kindle for the first time as well as make Kindle devices even easier and more fun to use.
· 7+ years of relevant work experience in online marketing and/or digital/high-technology consumer companies/products
· A bachelor's degree is required
· Fluency in English.
· Be comfortable in getting hands dirty to get things done
· Demonstrated success in data intensive quantitative analysis and recommendations. Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and feature concepts
· Significant experience in successfully delivering results in a fast-paced and dynamic business environment
· Sound business judgment, proven ability to influence others, and strong analytical thinking skills as well as a proven track record of taking ownership and driving results
· Demonstrated ability to coordinate projects across functional teams, including product management, marketing, creative, legal and merchandizing teams
· Strong leader with excellent verbal and written interpersonal skills
· Proven ability to manage large numbers of initiatives and competing priorities
· Proven ability to deliver against both shorter term tactical and long-term priorities with and influence all levels across Amazon
· Self-starter with strong prioritization skills, able to work through ambiguity
· Strong and persuasive oral and written communication skills with experience communicating with senior leadership teams
· MBA/Master's degree or equivalent preferred
· Experience working with SQL
· Fluency in at least one other major European language (German, French, Italian, Spanish) is a plus but not required