Online Analyzer Specialist1 month ago - Brussels - 38 views
Online Analyzer Specialist
Req ID 95089BR Job category Operations Countries (State/Region) East Location Belgium - East - Geel Apply now
Opdracht van het Team
- Betrouwbare on-line analysers garanderen voor productie en eindproduct.
- Initiëren en evalueren van nieuw on-line equipment.
- Initiëren en evalueren van nieuwe analyzers met tot doel oud equipment te vervangen en/of up-to-date te houden.
- Assisteren en adviseren van project engineers bij implementatie van nieuw on-line equipment en bij upgraden/vervangen van bestaand equipment.
- Uitwisselen van kennis en ervaring aan collega's en analysergroepen van andere BP-sites.
- Verzamelen, evalueren en interpreteren van on-line en labogegevens.
- Fungeren als technisch specialist en adviseur ten aanzien van collega's, process engineers, supervisors,...
Taken (In algemene termen)
- Onderhoud van on-line equipment.
- Calibratie van on-line analysers.
- Troubleshooting van on-line equipment.
- Optimalisatie van on-line equipment en datacommunicatie
- Onderhouden en programmatie databeheerssysteem
- actief opvolgen, beheersen en verbeteren van onderhoudskosten van on-line equipment
- Beschrijven van nieuwe on-line systemen in procedures
- Milieubewust werken.
- Deelnemen aan "Sharing Best Practices"
- Training geven / organiseren
- Spareparts voor bestaande/nieuwe analyzers garanderen / op stock leggen.
- Opvolgen en coördineren van techniekers on-line equipment
Essential experience and job requirements
Other Requirements (e.g. Travel, Location)
There are no additional requirements. Please respond with N/A below.
Desirable criteria & qualifications
Is this a part time position?
We are a global energy business involved in every aspect of the energy system. We have 75,000 employees in 80 countries, working towards delivering light, heat and mobility to millions of people, every day. We are one of the very few companies equipped to solve some of the big complex challenges that matter for the future. We have a real contribution to make to the world's ambition of a low carbon future. Join us, and be part of what we can accomplish together.
The Downstream segment has global manufacturing and marketing operations. It is the product and service-led arm of BP, made up of three businesses (Fuels, Lubricants, and Petrochemicals).
We aim to run safe and reliable operations across all our businesses, supported by leading brands and technologies, to deliver high-quality products and services that meet our customers’ needs.
Disciplined execution of our strategy is helping improve our underlying performance, capture opportunities for further growth, generate attractive returns and create a more resilient business that is better able to withstand a range of market conditions; and create opportunities for future growth.
Petrochemicals is a global business, with manufacturing facilities in 10 countries, a production capacity of approximately 15 million tonnes and around 1,700 employees. Our products are applied in many different ways, such as polyester fiber, food packaging and building materials.
We manufacture and market across the following main product lines: purified terephthalic acid (PTA), paraxylene (PX), acetic acid and methanol, as well as olefins and derivatives through our refinery assets in Germany.
Our products are produced using our industry-leading proprietary technologies, which in some cases we monetise through licensing to third parties. We focus on deploying that technology to create competitive advantage.
We also produce speciality products such as metaxylene and are partnering in a new venture that uses our acetic anhydride to treat wood chips to produce high performance medium-density fibreboard. We are playing a part in the transition to a lower carbon future, launching PTAirTM, which supports a lower carbon footprint than average PTA production.