Tech Specialist - Data / Voice1 week geleden - Hyderabad - 4 views
We are hiring positions either Data or Voice professionals in this requisition.
Technical Specialist will be responsible for designing, implementation and maintenance of AT&T Client Network, Security and IPT infrastructure.
Technical Specialist will be responsible for designing, implementation and maintenance of AT&T Client IPT infrastructure utilizing Cisco unified communication products.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Provide operational support for security, network and IPT infrastructure including on-call technical support.
• Analyze client requirements, then design and implement solution.
• The individual must be experienced in large enterprise or service provider network and IPT architecture, analysis, and engineering implementation.
• Prepare HLD and LLD for deployment of new technologies.
• Simplify refresh of network security devices with a focus on capacity, manageability, and security of new and existing security infrastructure.
• Work cross-functionality with other teams to implement new projects on client Data Centers and Buildings.
• Flexible to adopt new technologies SDN, SD-WAN and provide tier 2/3 support.
• Translate business requirements into IPT solutions.
• Implement complex projects and provide L2/L3 support for incidents.
• Handle escalations and co-ordinate with various internal teams to improve process and quality of deliverables.
• Documents the problem/resolution to allow for future reference in Knowledge Database
• Understands the criticality of cases and meets initial response time as defined in SLA.
• Analyzes performance against SLAs, proactively manages issues and ensures implementation of corrective action
• Prepare RCA for Sev1 incidents
Key Competencies and Skills:
Candidates must meet most of the following criteria:
• Should have very high level of Customer Focus to provide effortless Customer Experience.
• Should display a positive attitude working with various peers/ customers / clients/ vendors etc.
• 6-10 years of experience in implementation/support Security, network and VOIP solutions.
• In depth knowledge of Firewall, Proxies, internet intrusion detection systems, and End Point Security infrastructure.
• Experience in implementation, engineering multiple security product line (Cisco, Checkpoint, Palo alto, Fortinet).
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Self-motivated individual with excellent interpersonal, communication and influencing skills.
• Expert in configuring and troubleshooting IP routing/switching technologies and protocols.
• Expert in configuring and troubleshooting L2 technologies and protocols, including STP, MST, LACP and EtherChannel
• Expert in configure and troubleshoot WLAN environment (Wireless Controllers)
• Should have very high level of Customer Focus to provide effortless Customer Experience. Should display a positive attitude working with various peers/ customers / clients/ vendors etc.
• 5-8 years of experience in implementation/support of Cisco VOIP solutions.
• Expertise in SIP, Cisco Unified call manager 8.x 11.x, SIP trunking, CUBE, CME and SRST.
• Experience in implementation of VMWare ESXi and UC on UCS C series servers.
• Deploy Cisco ISR routers 29XX, 39XX and 44XX using MGCP, H323 and SIP protocols.
• Experience in implementation and maintenance of Cisco call center solutions (UCCX)
• Ability to proactively identify solution related issues and well versed in change executions
Education and Qualifications:
Engineering/ Graduation/ Diploma/Equivalent in Computer Science
Preferred: CCNA or Equivalent
Preferred: CCNP or Equivalent
• Analytical, detail orientated
• Ability to work well under pressure, set priorities and make well-considered decisions and have a “can do” attitude
• Ability to work within deadlines, and contribute towards the teams overall success and achieving own goals.
• Communication Skills: Be mature in approach to various tasks and challenges, be a good communicator with all functions within and external to AT&T.
• Team Player: Be motivated, be able to work alone and comfortable interacting with other team members, be it in the same office or across international boundaries