Senior Business Program Manager
Microsoft is empowering every person and every organization on the planet to do more and achieve more. We have set ourselves three bold ambitions: create more personal computing, reinvent productivity and business processes and build .
Be a part of a multi-generational, diverse and customer-obsessed team that demands excellence. Develop and apply your skills alongside the leading technology, marketing and sales experts in a dynamic, fast-paced sales environment. And most importantly, achieve your personal goals and advance your career whether you are looking to build on your sales and consulting experience or exploring how to leverage your experience to dive into cloud.
The Digital Sales Business Program Manager will lead the build out of a new global strategy and team focused on driving cloud customer wins in Microsoft’s Cloud Acquisition team. This role will be accountable for leading and operationalizing the sales strategy, driving growth and accelerating transformation through operational excellence, change management and sales leadership in close alignment with the Global Demand Center (GDC).
This role will deliver business insights to expose opportunity that drives efficiency and enables business speed and agility yield cloud customer revenue and market share. By leading and coaching day-to-day business operations, you will interact and align with multiple stakeholders including the Digital Sales Global leadership team, Enterprise Sales team, Global Demand Center Marketing team, Worldwide Learning, Sales Excellence, Finance, and Worldwide Incentive Compensation.
- 5+ years’ experience program management, sales, sales excellence, operations, business analysis, marketing and/or process improvement
- Microsoft Cloud or competitive cloud technology experience required
- Strong project management and problem-solving skills with ability to multi-task and prioritize across large volume of priorities
- Strong analytical skills and passion for digging into data to find actionable insights
- Ability to get things done working collaboratively across a highly matrixed organization
- Proven self-starter able to deal with ambiguity
- Strong executive maturity; proven ability to communicate and interact with sales leadership
- Experience working within the Enterprise sales team at Microsoft a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills (Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote)
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Business, Marketing, Sales, Operations, or Finance discipline
is based at the Microsoft Campus in Redmond, WA. 15-20% travel required.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
- Champion to market strategy for Corporate and Enterprise segment by building community of sellers and managers, leading strategy and execution of motion with goal of driving improvements to seller tools, process, and technology.
- Act as a central liaison between GDC, sales centers and Global Digital Sales team working to drive for continuous lead quality improvement and removal of key blockers, streamline communications, optimize selling time for sales team and establish escalation and prioritization process.
- Maximize seller efficiency and capacity by closely monitoring lead forecasts and working to maximize profitability of sellers. Prioritize and run pilots with of maximizing learning, results and proving out Digital Sales model.
- Work to optimize the go to market and collaboration model with partners and the Enterprise and SMC segment / field teams.
- Align with Sales Excellence and leadership on business review process to report on all up performance across the business, report on key trends and opportunities as well as roadblocks and help needed.
- Lead and support planning workstreams to optimize model and land new strategies
- Align closely with Marketing, Engineering and Sales Excellence on technology roadmap.