Amazon is looking for a smart and ambitious Global selling Region Development Consultant to join its China team based in Nanjing.
The objective of the Region Development Manager is to deliver new business growth and maximize revenue generation across Amazon's suite of products for merchants. Recruiting and launching retailers on Amazon's global third party marketplace, which now accounts for 40% of all unit sales on Amazon websites globally, you will analyze traffic and sales data to identify opportunities to help sellers succeed on the marketplace.
Your superior communication, organizational and technical skills will enable you to operate in a fast-moving and sometimes ambiguous environment, where you will have the autonomy to take full control and responsibility for achieving our business objectives. This role provides ample opportunity to develop original ideas, approaches, and solutions in a competitive and fast-moving environment.
- Develop a category recruitment strategy by analyzing the competitive landscape and defining new products' value proposition.
- Identify, recruit and support sellers of various types (SMEs to large retailers) to execute on aggressive growth plans.
- Review and monitor performance and sales of Amazon's partners in order to provide them with consulting advice to grow their business.
- Feed back to other teams within Amazon worldwide lessons learned during project implementation and post-live support phases.
- 5+ years experience in sales related role.
- Bachelor degree from a top university.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in both English and Chinese.
- Demonstrated drive to set and achieve aggressive goals while not compromising on the quality of the work.
- Strong quantitative analytical skills (including database analysis and Excel skills).
- Passion for customers and high attention to details.
- Strong data analysis capability
- Customer orientated
• Ideally experience of working within e-commerce/B2B.
• Graduate BA or BS degree required
• Cross border eCommerce experience.
• External stakeholders management experience.