Level 3 Warehouse Management Advanced Support (Open to remote work, except the following locations: SD, VT, and WV)
Werde Teil des Teams von NIKE, Inc.
NIKE, Inc. stattet nicht nur die besten Athleten der Welt aus. Wir erkunden neue Möglichkeiten, finden Wege und überwinden die Grenzen des Machbaren. Unser Unternehmen sucht nach Menschen, die wachsen, denken, träumen und gestalten möchten. Unsere Unternehmenskultur schätzt Vielfalt und belohnt Einfallsreichtum. Unsere Marke sucht Menschen, die ihre Ziele erreichen, Führungsfähigkeiten haben und den Blick in die Zukunft richten. Bei NIKE, Inc. bringen alle Mitarbeiterinnen und Mitarbeiter ihre Fähigkeiten ein und nehmen immer neue Herausforderungen mit Leidenschaft an.
NIKE ist ein Technologieunternehmen. Unsere Teams bei NIKE Global Technology revolutionieren die Zukunft in der Synergie von Technik und Sport – von unserer state-of-the-art Website und unseren 5-Sterne-Apps bis hin zu Produktentwicklung, Verwaltung von Big Data und hochmodernem Engineering und Systemsupport. Wir investieren in Technologien und entwickeln sie weiter. Bei uns arbeiten einige der kreativsten Köpfe der Welt. Wir unterstützen sie darin, Kunden zu helfen, sich neu- und weiterzuentwickeln und ihnen dabei direkt und persönlich zu helfen. Unsere Teams sind innovativ, vielseitig und Meister mehrerer Disziplinen. Gemeinsam treiben sie Technologie an und nehmen die Welt dabei gleich mit.
You will support initiatives that enable Nike to improve productivity, realize efficiencies and build profitable customer experiences. If you're the one for this role, you'll be joining the Nike Technology organization! Nike Tech brings together technology and process expertise into one streamlined, consumer and customer focused team. This organization enables Nike, Inc.'s businesses and brands worldwide. Interest and experience in the latest methodologies goes a long way here, and we're looking for someone who is passionate about the world of solution delivery and support!! In addition, you'll get to work within and alongside truly hardworking and multi-functional business and technology teams across the global and help them improve their performance by promoting partnership and innovation.
The person in this role will join a team of technical level three analysts and engineers. The ability to build strong relationships with technology vendors and internal technology teams is required to be successful. You will drive current incidents to resolution and find workarounds and permanent fixes to problems in our Warehouse Management Systems space. You will also operationalize new deployments and features to ensure they can be supported to the highest level.
The ideal candidate must possess a service orientation, be able to listen and communicate effectively and work with all levels of staff across the company.What you will work on
If this is you, you will:
Provide Advance Production WMoS support for multiple Nike DCs in North America
Create integration context diagrams and associated systems process models to aid in clarity
Work closely with Business functional analyst and business customer to ensure information and integration requirements are clearly understood and resolve any issues
Participate in crafting the organization, navigation, and the look and feel of the UI for the application in collaboration with systems/functional analysts and Business team members
Define test scenarios based on business processes and may participate in integration testing when needed
Conduct usability User Acceptance Tests (UAT) with business teams.
Drive decisions by working with remote groups (i.e. other vendors, other NIKE facilities or departments) to gather and document strategic and tactical requirements from the business.
Coordinate and communicate functional requirements of business unit and technical solutions with IT capability resources by designing and documenting advanced functional specs.
Communicate and document system changes to the business.
Consult on configuration of systems.
Coordinate and perform complex testing activities and validate results.Who you will work with
As a member of the team at the 10th ranked Supply Chain company in the world, you will be filling a critical role in our Fulfillment & Logistics organization. You will partner with multiple technology teams, business partners and third-party vendors to ensure our systems are available and stable. You'll work alongside truly dedicated people and aid them in enhancing their performance through collaboration and innovation.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Information Security/Assurance, Computer Science, Engineering, or related field of study, or any combination of relevant equivalent experience, education and training.
- Technical understanding of Distribution Centers
- Highly experienced in Manhattan WMoS configuration and troubleshooting
- Advanced level WMoS Production Support experience
- Advanced experience in common DC functional flows
- Highly knowledgeable in PL/SQL programming/query
- Intermediate level Unix Scripting knowledge
- Advanced level experience in different interfaces for WM systems
- Experience with coordinating and performing sophisticated testing activities, including validation of test results
- Experience consulting on system configuration
- At least Intermediate level experience with technical management software like ServiceNow/JIRA/Version One, etc.
- Expert level skills in SDN and software change management processes
- Experience with WM add on solutions like LMS/TMS/Robotics/Slotting/WCS integration, etc. is a huge plus
- Experience reviewing and approving that system design meets business process requirements
- Ability to work with geographically dispersed teams, and communicate using virtual communication tools (phone, conferencing, online meeting)
- Excellent verbal and written communication and collaboration skills to effectively collaborate with both business and technical IT teams
- Demonstrated experience partnering with third party vendors.
- Excel at prioritization of multiple complex, concurrent projects.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills. Ability to think quickly and perform problem-solving tasks during crisis or constantly evolving conditions.
- Experience with IT Service Management standard methodologies. ITSM (ITIL) certification a plus.
Open to remote work, except cannot work in South Dakota, Vermont, and West Virginia. These candidates will be required to relocate.
For employees based in Colorado, this position starts at $75,000 per year. Information about benefits can be found here.
Nike requires all applicants for this position to be vaccinated for COVID-19 as a condition of hire, unless otherwise required by law. As an equal opportunity employer, Nike will make accommodations to individuals who cannot be vaccinated in accordance with applicable law.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.