Lead Technical Product Manager (Open to remote work, except the following locations: SD, VT, and WV)
Werde Teil des Teams von NIKE, Inc.
NIKE, Inc. stattet nicht nur die besten Athleten der Welt aus. Wir erkunden neue Möglichkeiten, finden Wege und überwinden die Grenzen des Machbaren. Unser Unternehmen sucht nach Menschen, die wachsen, denken, träumen und gestalten möchten. Unsere Unternehmenskultur schätzt Vielfalt und belohnt Einfallsreichtum. Unsere Marke sucht Menschen, die ihre Ziele erreichen, Führungsfähigkeiten haben und den Blick in die Zukunft richten. Bei NIKE, Inc. bringen alle Mitarbeiterinnen und Mitarbeiter ihre Fähigkeiten ein und nehmen immer neue Herausforderungen mit Leidenschaft an.
NIKE ist ein Technologieunternehmen. Unsere Teams bei NIKE Global Technology revolutionieren die Zukunft in der Synergie von Technik und Sport – von unserer state-of-the-art Website und unseren 5-Sterne-Apps bis hin zu Produktentwicklung, Verwaltung von Big Data und hochmodernem Engineering und Systemsupport. Wir investieren in Technologien und entwickeln sie weiter. Bei uns arbeiten einige der kreativsten Köpfe der Welt. Wir unterstützen sie darin, Kunden zu helfen, sich neu- und weiterzuentwickeln und ihnen dabei direkt und persönlich zu helfen. Unsere Teams sind innovativ, vielseitig und Meister mehrerer Disziplinen. Gemeinsam treiben sie Technologie an und nehmen die Welt dabei gleich mit.
As Nike accelerates and operationalizes its One Technology Roadmap; it has become apparent there is a need for a team and structure that will be responsible for building high-quality enterprise products and platforms at scale. Technology Product Management will play an integral part of the Global Technology team as we move into a technology-led strategy for Nike, with the Domain Technology Product Manager being an essential component of that team. This function has a deep understanding of how to bring the best of Global Tech together, including a deep understanding of how to leverage platform capabilities.Who are we looking for
As a Technical Product Manager, you will own product strategy and roadmaps for a dedicated workstream in Nike’s Global Technology organization. This role is driven by defining strategic priorities and laying out a product vision. You must transform vision into actions and create measurable product plans.
Examples of the Global Technology teams to which someone may be aligned include:
- Consumer & Marketplace (Customer Data Management, etc.)
- Corporate Functions & Converse (Finance & Human Resources Technology)
- Enterprise Data & Analytics (Data Products, Demand Sensing)
- Enterprise (Corporate Infrastructure, Multi-Cloud, COE, etc.)
- Global Architecture & Platforms (Privacy Data Tech Foundation etc.)
- Marketing Technology (Digital Asset Management, Realtime Journey, etc.)
- Planning & Manufacturing (Demand Sensing, Planning & Making, Delivery Management, etc.)
- Product Innovation & Consumer Creation (Apparel & Footwear design, 3D Design, Merchandise Planning, Sustainable Design, etc.)
As a Lead Technical Product Manager, you will focus on driving excellence in product and platform strategy and execution. You will work in close collaboration with various teams within Global Technology (e.g., Digital Technology Program Office, Engineering leaders) and key Functional Teams across the business (e.g., Global Operations Team, Marketplace). TPM Leaders will require experience designing creative, quality technical products and enabling business capabilities and objectives through technology.Lead and manage end to end enterprise roadmap
- Lead the creation of an end-to-end product/platform vision and multi-year roadmap for a function in partnership with Engineering teams and the business
- Partner with all stakeholders to understand Business needs, outcomes and value and ensure roadmaps are aligned to those needs
- Ensure roadmaps account for and integrate dependencies across functional areas within Domains
- Ensuring Tech Team roadmaps account for and integrate dependencies across functional areas within Domains
- Collaborating with other TPM's, Domain TPM's and the Central TPM Leader to address dependencies across Global Tech; provide inputs into overall end to end Global Tech roadmap development
- Partnering with all stakeholders to understand business needs and goals and providing strategic advice on how to respond
- Utilizing a "customer-centric" mindset in designing roadmaps and building products/platforms that both meet current and future enterprise needs
- Developing product and platform strategies to ensure they deliver outsized value to Global Tech quickly and are built to be scalable and agile
- Bringing best-in-class market and industry insights to platform and product strategy
Deliver value to the business via products & platforms while elevating product management maturity
- Use a value framework to make product and platform decisions
- Drive the execution steps of product management in accordance with the value framework
- Drive adherence to all standard TPM ways of working (e.g., process, artifacts, templates, collaboration models)
- Track value delivered, product adoption, performance, and execution against the end to end roadmap and adjusting roadmaps as necessary
- Ensure TPM maturity throughout all levels of the Tech Team, including support for the discipline (e.g., role development, career pathing)
You will be responsible for working closely with Engineering teams, collaborating with cross-functional stakeholders (e.g., other TPM's, Business leads, Domain leads, HR/Finance), and facilitating decision-making across priorities with Portfolio Management. You will work with our Digital Product Creation partners and cross-functional teams in Line Planning and Merchandising, Design, and Manufacturing to understand the needs and aspirations of our consumers.
You should be skilled in product management, analytics, a structured and data-driven thinker, and excellent interpersonal skills. Experience designing creative, quality technical products and enabling business capabilities and objectives through technology will be critical. You should be comfortable conducting user research, usability testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, and analytics. Additionally, you should be a skilled communicator with experience forming alliances and bringing together multiple stakeholders to execute on a common mission.
We're looking for someone with at least 6+ years of experience in product management and clearly demonstrated these skills:
- Bachelor's degree or higher or equivalent combination of education and experience and training
- Strong Analytical and Data Visualization Skills
- Great business acumen and communication skills
- Excellent analysis and problem-solving skills
- Strong meeting and work session facilitation skills
- Strong project planning and organizational skills
- Experience working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment
- Validated ability to adapt to new technologies and tools, changing needs, processes, and ambiguity
- Strong understanding of Design Thinking Concepts and Design Leadership
- Strong understanding of Value-Driven Frameworks
- Product Management experience conducting strategic quantitative and or qualitative analysis in a cross-functional enterprise environment in the tech industry to support and improve business operations involving program, process, or product management
- Managing day to day project communications and contributing to Sr. executive management reports and business presentations
- Product Management, strategic management consulting, financial analysis, sales/business development, technology, and P&L management
- Writing both long and short-term product planning reports, including strategic market analysis, product placement, and financial/business reporting
Open to remote work, except cannot work in South Dakota, Vermont, and West Virginia. These candidates will be required to relocate.
For employees based in Colorado, this position starts at $140,000 per year. Information about benefits can be found here.
Nike requires all applicants for this position to be vaccinated for COVID-19 as a condition of hire, unless otherwise required by law. As an equal opportunity employer, Nike will make accommodations to individuals who cannot be vaccinated in accordance with applicable law.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.