Cash Collection Analyst - Register your interest4 maanden geleden - Budapest - 200 views
Cash Collection Analyst - Register your interest
Req ID 88960BR Job category Finance Countries (State/Region) Central Location Hungary - Central - Budapest Apply now
BP – This is your place! Find the right position to explore your potential in the exciting and vibrant universe of BP, one of the world’s leading energy companies!
Consider joining our prominent team if you gained cash collection experience and have fluent language knowledge. Here is your chance to unleash your potential as
Who we are?
From the deep sea to the desert, from rigs to fuel retail sites and research centres, BP delivers light, heat, and mobility solutions for a changing world. In our Global Business Services offices in Budapest and Szeged we provide services to move our business forward. As we are continuously growing we look for experienced professionals to contribute to our success.
Register your interest today for our Cash/Credit Control Analyst position. More information about registering your interest for a position is available below.
What do we offer?
If you join us as a Cash Collection Analyst, you may have the following responsibilities:
- effective collection of customers’ accounts consistent with the BP’s credit standard & policies
- dealing with customers’ accounts and keeping these fully reconciled
- credit limit and debt management
- dealing promptly with customer queries / issues in order to secure payments
- ensuring timely cash allocation to specific customer accounts performed by outsource provider
As a Cash collection analyst you will make a significant impact by:
- avoid financial loss by informing the Business on any negative credit information
- ensure smooth cash collection processes by maintaining and developing working relationship with the Sales and Customer Service team
- providing up-to-date information on our customers towards sales representatives
- maintaining our reputation by your professional and helpful attitude towards our customers
- being the face and voice of one of the largest global energy company
For a Cash collection analyst role we have the following requirements:
- finance, accounting or general economic educational background
- relevant experience in the field of Customer Service, finance, AR, credit, collection or similar areas
- SSC experience is an advantage
- fluency in English and/or another European language knowledge
- high level of IT proficiency
- customer oriented approach
- assertive, motivated personality
At BP, we provide the following environment & benefits to you:
- a company culture where we respect our diverse and unified teams, where we are proud of our achievements and where fun and the mindset of giving back to our environment are valuable
- possibility to join our social communities and networks
- chill-out and collaboration spaces in a modern office environment
- learning opportunities, language courses and other development opportunities to build a lasting career
- different bonus opportunities based on performance, wide range of cafeteria elements
- life & health insurance, medical care package
- company laptop and phone for private usage
- opportunity to work from home: up to 2 days / week based on team agreement
Register your interest:
BP is looking to expand its community in the market place and develop meaningful relationships with prospective candidates before a vacancy becomes immediately available. This way we can ensure that you receive information about BP and your area of interest whilst you build up a relationship with a BP recruiter. If you are interested in connecting with us, join our talent community by submitting an application form.
How does it work?
Our talent community pool offers you the opportunity to be contacted about future vacancies specifically matched to your experience, qualifications and ambitions. Your application will be reviewed by a BP recruiter and if your experience is a good fit then we will be in touch to better understand your timings, ambitions and share more information about BP with you. Please note that you are not applying for a live vacancy and are instead registering interest in a specific discipline. Once you have done so, your details will become integrated into our candidate database so our recruiters are able to contact you about future live opportunities.
Who should register interest?
If you are looking for your next role, just contemplating making a move or curious about finding out about relevant positions in BP, you should register with us today and we will be in touch.
Check further open positions here: https://careers.bpglobal.com/TGnewUI/Search/home/HomeWithPreLoad?partnerid=25078&siteid=5012&PageType=searchResults&SearchType=linkquery&LinkID=2405985&_ga=2.101476545.1166287675.1534320163-678773748.1517814393#keyWordSearch=&locationSearch=
Essential experience and job requirements
Other Requirements (e.g. Travel, Location)
Desirable criteria & qualifications
Is this a part time position?
Our business is the exploration, production, refining, trading and distribution of energy. This is what we do, and we do it on a truly global scale. BP operates with business activities and customers in more than 80 countries across six continents. Every day, we serve millions of customers around the world. We are continually looking for talented, committed and ambitious people to help us shape the face of energy for the future. Global Business Services (GBS) is BP’s shared services organisation. GBS add value by standardising and modernising business activities, whilst maintaining a robust control environment and driving operational excellence. There are five GBS Centres globally, situated in Europe, Africa, Asia, America and ANZ and Central Teams across all locations as well as the UK and Houston. We have been continuing to develop our European Service Centre in Budapest, Hungary since 2009 and now we are extending our presence in Szeged as well. We aim to bring dynamism to the country and opportunities to all our current and future employees. Due to upcoming corporate transitions and our progressively growing competence over multifaceted business processes, our European service centre is persistently broadening its range of prominent career opportunities in both cities. We offer more and more B2B roles for career planners as well as increasingly complex, high-level, senior positions to seasoned experts. We are seeking individuals who share our values and are ready to make our business and culture stronger. Our key aim is to keep building on the successes we’ve seen over recent years, driving through the many and varied projects we’re working on that demonstrate continuous improvement. We strive to inspire our employees by creating an enjoyable, challenging work environment whilst simultaneously providing balance in private and work life, advancement through compensation, fun at work and shared devotion in volunteering and charity activities. All roles in BP Global Business Services offer some form of agile working to enable you to integrate your work and personal commitments. Talk to us about what agile working could look like for you.
Corporate & Functions