Mainframe Production Support Developer4 months ago - Ashburn - 60 views
What you’ll be doing...
This resource will be responsible for
- Development and production support of Vision 5 billing application.
- Expected to be on pager support, support release validations, code migrations.
- Need to do code reviews.
- Coordinate between offshore and onshore teams.
- Need to resolve security violations by fixing scan vulnerabilities.
- Support annual SOX audit requirements.
What we’re looking for...
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Four or more years of relevant work experience.
Even better if you have:
- A degree.
- Experience in telecoms billing with mainframe.
- Knowledge on open systems with JAVA and AWS.
- Experience to Fortify scans, Black Duck scans.
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences,including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.