HR Business Partner3 weeks ago - Paris - 48 views
We are looking for an experienced HR Business Partner to strengthen the existing HR team. As a HR Business Partner, you will provide HR advice and support to our several business units in France. You will coach, consult and advise management on human resource-related topics. You act as an employee and change expert and you anticipate HR-related needs.
The HR Business Partner is the intermediate between the business and the people department and maintains a close relationship with the other HR functions to deliver value-added services to management and employees. You will need to be proactive, able to perform a wide variety of tasks and be passionate about adding value to your business partners. You will join our rapidly growing and successful company, in a fast-paced role and exciting environment.
You will report to the Regional HR Manager in Paris and work closely together with local business colleagues and the other HR Business Partners in the region..
- Be the trusted advisor for your stakeholders, providing expert advice, guidance and coaching to managers in all aspects of HR (for instance recruitment, L&D, compensation & benefits);
- Translation of global HR/People agenda to your accounts;
- Responsible of liaising with the Works Council, facilitating a positive clima, defining communication plans based on the needs, planning calendar of activities, leading regular sessions, participating in negotiations, election processes…
- Develop, execute training and development in order to support business needs and empower management;
- Be proactive in identifying people issues and trends within the business and work together with your key stakeholders in order to formulate and implement solutions;
- Work together with the HR generalist in operational issues such as absence and performance management and disciplinary procedures within your accounts;
- Work with the HR Generalist and HR Services Team to ensure compensation and benefits are coordinated and administered accurately within your accounts;
- Keep up to date with legal requirements for your accounts, providing suggestions for changes;
- Work closely and proactively with HRBP’s in the EMEA region to identify opportunities for regional projects to drive alignment and create business impact.
- 6+ years of experience within HR, your experience should include 4+ years of HR Advisory or business partnering;
- Able to develop strong relationships and influence a wide range of stakeholders within the organization;
- Previous experience in a commercial, international environment;
- Proactive, data-driven, takes initiative, able to multi-task and prioritize without close supervision;
- French Labor Law experience
- Flexible and able to cope well with change
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree, preferred
- Fluent in English and French
The hiring company Booking.com (France) SAS is one of Booking.com BV’s and/or BookingSuite BV’s support companies in France. Booking.com (France) SAS is looking for a HR Business Partner. Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. BookingSuite BV is the company which operates Booking.com’s™ newly established Accommodation Marketing Services division. All references to “Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.