Freelance CAPEX/Build Project Manager2 weeks ago - Paris - 46 views
The companyOur client is a professional Food organization, based in Nord France. World leading ingredients manufacturer
Role descriptionMy client is looking for a CAPEX/Build Project Manager to support various projects on site
ResponsibilitiesProvides strategic vision to the project team utilizing industry leading knowledge of Build project management practices, strategies and procedures.
• Leads periodic project reviews utilizing industry leading knowledge of the project delivery process for Build projects (including reviews recognized by the construction industry).
• Identifies, recommends and implements project management best practices based on industry leading knowledge of project management
• Identifies, recommends and implements capital effectiveness best practices (e.g. front end loading, team alignment, target setting, project controls, rate of change, value improving practices, leading technology, constructability, planning for startup) based on industry leading knowledge of Build project management.
• Provides mentorship, coaching and development for team members and functional leads as appropriate.
• Ensures Build projects are planned and executed in compliance with laws and regulations.
• Works with and manages engineering firms across a large number of engineering disciplines.
Requirements- Experience with total value projects of up to 25 MIO
- Food / Pharma Experience
- 5 to 10 years - client prefers previous freelance experience where you can show (references) that deadlines and budgets were met
- Fluent in French + English