Solution Designer - Automation CoEil y a 3 mois - Budapest - 229 vues
Détails de l'annonce
Solution Designer - Automation CoE
Req ID 90538BR Job category Information Technology & Services Location Hungary - Central - Budapest, Hungary - Szeged Apply now
BP – This is your place! Find the right position to explore your potential in the exciting and vibrant universe of BP, one of the world’s leading energy companies!
Consider joining our new team, be part of exciting global projects and be involved in RPA; unleash your energy as a
Who we are?
From the deep sea to the desert, from rigs to fuel retail sites and research centres, BP delivers light, heat, and mobility solutions for a changing world. In our Global Business Services offices in Budapest and Szeged we provide services to move our business forward. As we are continuously growing we look for experienced professionals to contribute to our success.
If you join our Automation CoE team, you may have the following responsibilities:
- Identify use case and review requirements
- Analyse the AS-IS process and design the TO-BE automation solution
- Design the RPA solution architecture for the identified automation opportunity
- Coordinate with developers and automation architect to ensure solution architecture is in compliance with standards and consistent with long-term infrastructure plans
- Provide architecture & design guidance to the development team
- Support test team for preparation of test data
- Engage with demand manager, process engineer and process analyst to build strong working relationships and be a key link to feedback to the wider team
In a Solution Designer role we have the following requirements:
- RPA experience
- Experience with BluePrism / UiPath
- Customer focus
- Experience in technical architecture design
- Experience with solution planning and process design
- Automation Anywhere knowledge is a strong advantage
At BP we provide the following environment & benefits to you:
- a company culture where we respect our diverse and unified teams, where we are proud of our achievements and where fun and the mindset of giving back to our environment are highly valued
- possibility to join our social communities and networks
- chill-out and collaboration spaces in a modern office environment
- learning opportunities, language courses and other development opportunities to build a lasting career
- different bonus opportunities based on performance, wide range of cafeteria elements
- life & health insurance, medical care package
- company laptop and phone for private usage
- opportunity to work from home: up to 2 days / week based on team agreement
Essential experience and job requirements
Other Requirements (e.g. Travel, Location)
Desirable criteria & qualifications
Is this a part time position?
We are a global energy business involved in every aspect of the energy system. We have 75,000 employees in 80 countries, working towards delivering light, heat and mobility to millions of people, every day. We are one of the very few companies equipped to solve some of the big complex challenges that matter for the future. We have a real contribution to make to the world's ambition of a low carbon future. Join us, and be part of what we can accomplish together.
Global Business Services (GBS) is BP’s shared services organisation. GBS add value by standardising and modernising business activities, whilst maintaining a robust control environment and driving operational excellence. There are five GBS Centres globally, situated in Europe, Africa, Asia, America and ANZ and Central Teams across all locations as well as the UK and Houston.
We have been continuing to develop our European Service Centre in Budapest, Hungary since 2009 and now we are extending our presence in Szeged as well. We aim to bring dynamism to the country and opportunities to all our current and future employees. Due to upcoming corporate transitions and our progressively growing competence over multifaceted business processes, our European service centre is persistently broadening its range of prominent career opportunities in both cities.
We offer more and more B2B roles for career planners as well as increasingly complex, high-level, senior positions to seasoned experts. We are seeking individuals who share our values and are ready to make our business and culture stronger. Our key aim is to keep building on the successes we’ve seen over recent years, driving through the many and varied projects we’re working on that demonstrate continuous improvement.
We strive to inspire our employees by creating an enjoyable, challenging work environment whilst simultaneously providing balance in private and work life, advancement through compensation, fun at work and shared devotion in volunteering and charity activities.
All roles in BP Global Business Services offer some form of agile working to enable you to integrate your work and personal commitments. Talk to us about what agile working could look like for you.
Corporate & Functions