Finance Process Expert - Szeged4 months ago - Budapest - 212 views
Finance Process Expert - Szeged
Req ID 90039BR Job category Finance Countries (State/Region) Szeged Location Hungary - Szeged Apply now
• The GBSE RTR vision is underpinned with efficient and standardised finance processes that are aligned with the Global RTR Process roadmap. The RTR Process expert supports in a systematic way the management and improvement of the E2E RTR processes focusing on Accounting and GSD related activities. This is a pivotal role to assess existing RTR processes and propose improvement possibilities and execute those.
• In addition the she/he also supports strongly the local implementation of the GSD as well as any other major RTR transformation projects.
• The role helps embedding continuous improvement culture across RTR and is the driver of the transformation actions.
• Supports the GSD implementation during the whole life of the project
• Drives process standardisation efforts (GSD and non GSD related) associated with existing processes and new business integration into the GBSE
• Provide best practice knowledge to identify improvement opportunities and to develop improved processes
• Ensure proper process documentation around changes
• Provides training for teams on process updates and changes
• Work with Operations to drive improvement plans, process monitoring tools, project tracking
• Coordinates Continues Improvement initiatives in order to ensure standardisation and best practice sharing across RTR regarding
• Supports the GSD initiatives at a local (GBSE) level. For this he/she builds and maintains great relationship with the GDS organisation
• Reaches out to business stakeholders to engage them on RTR system implementation changes
• Provides regular update for the RTR management team on the progress of the standardisation and GSD projects
• Relevant degree and/or minimum 3-4 years experience in related Finance area
Essential experience and job requirements
• Language and interpersonal skills with particular focus on client responsiveness
• Good level of analytical skills, numeracy and good financial understanding
• Customer- and service-oriented thinking
• Readiness for action and ability to work under pressure
• Self confident appearance in relations to the extrenal contacts even on senior level
• Strong communication and cooperation skills to be able to drive process improvements across various teams
• Able to manage multiple / conflicting priorities with a strong track record of delivery against tight deadlines
Other Requirements (e.g. Travel, Location)
Desirable criteria & qualifications
Is this a part time position?
Our business is the exploration, production, refining, trading and distribution of energy. This is what we do, and we do it on a truly global scale. With a workforce of 80,000 employees, BP operates with business activities and customers in more than 80 countries across six continents. Every day, we serve millions of customers around the world. We are continually looking for talented, committed and ambitious people to help us shape the face of energy for the future. The Finance Function fulfills three key activities: to report financial and operational results, both internally and externally, with independence and integrity; to support business performance management and planning processes by using consistent data collection and reporting processes; and to integrate financial and commercial processes to enable end to end optimization. Finance also supports the development of annual and long term plans, strategies and performance management processes as well as provides economic analysis and Group Investment Assurance and Approval Process (GIAAP) support for business opportunities, investments and other specific projects as needed.
Corporate & Functions