FEL Advisor - QLD2 months ago - Sydney - 60 views
FEL Advisor - QLD
Req ID 95362BR Job category Marketing Countries (State/Region) Queensland Location Australia - Queensland - Brisbane Apply now
This role is responsible for the front-end loading (FEL) of a portfolio of compliance, integrity management and commercial projects for the BP company operated service station network. This role will develop a pipeline of approved, fit for purpose projects, ready for execution by the project delivery team.
- Ensure compliance to Statutory and BP Standards, Policies and Procedures, including BP’s project management, engineering, procurement and HSSE requirements.
- Liaise with the project delivery team to agree project execution strategies and project handover requirements.
- Lead all project FEL activities including: internal approvals; project stage gate sign-off; external approvals (e.g. planning & development applications); and the management of external service providers.
- Manage, monitor and report on project scope, cost, schedule, quality and HSSE performance throughout the FEL project stages.
- Demonstrate effective skills in managing relationships with internal and external stakeholders to successfully deliver project outcomes.
- Select and deliver project solutions that manage risk and deliver the best commercial outcomes for BP.
- Drive standardisation and efficiency to delivery whole of life asset value.
Essential experience and job requirements
- Ability to engage and influence at all levels internally and externally.
- Skilled in Project Management competencies.
- Experienced in managing project teams across multiple projects simultaneously.
- Competent in the management of service providers.
- Demonstrated ability to navigate external applications and approvals processes to deliver long-term commercially viable project solutions.
- Ability to manage risk, simplify process, drive standardisation and deliver efficiency.
- Proven ability to effectively manage competing priorities.
Other Requirements (e.g. Travel, Location)
Desirable criteria & qualifications
Experience with Project Management would be highly favourable.
Is this a part time position?
We are a global energy business involved in every aspect of the energy system. We have 75,000 employees in 80 countries, working towards delivering light, heat and mobility to millions of people, every day. We are one of the very few companies equipped to solve some of the big complex challenges that matter for the future. We have a real contribution to make to the world's ambition of a low carbon future. Join us, and be part of what we can accomplish together.
The Downstream segment has global manufacturing and marketing operations. It is the product and service-led arm of BP, made up of three businesses (Fuels, Lubricants, and Petrochemicals).
We aim to run safe and reliable operations across all our businesses, supported by leading brands and technologies, to deliver high-quality products and services that meet our customers’ needs.
Disciplined execution of our strategy is helping improve our underlying performance, capture opportunities for further growth, generate attractive returns and create a more resilient business that is better able to withstand a range of market conditions; and create opportunities for future growth.
BP’s Fuels AsPac business operates in three distinctive retail fuels markets in Australia, New Zealand and China.
We’ve been proudly operating in Australia for almost 100 years. Here, we are the only fully integrated fuels business, with a team of 6,000 passionate people delivering quality fuels from the well to the petrol bowser. Along with our terminals, pipelines and 1,400 BP-branded retail fuel sites we are also founding participants in the North West Shelf and Browse joint ventures. We also operate Australia’s largest refinery in Kwinana.
Our 3,000 strong New Zealand team is driven to deliver a customer experience second to none. Today we operate more than 90 BP Connect retail sites and are renowned for our signature Wild Bean Cafes. We also have a national network of BP-branded independent retailers, distributor partners, truckstops, and a terminals and logistics operation.
Through strong partnerships with China’s top two state-owned oil companies, PetroChina and Sinopec, BP operates over 750 dual-branded retail stations in Guangdong and Zhejiang provinces, serving 400,000 customers and selling over 12 million litres of gasoline and diesel every day. And BP now also has a joint venture with Shandong Dongming Petroleum Company Ltd.
BP strives to be a world-class operator, a responsible corporate citizen and a great employer. We care deeply about our people, creating a diverse and inclusive environment where everybody can contribute and grow. The breadth of our business makes it the perfect place to build your career.