Executive Assistant1 week ago - Seattle - 15 views
Prime Video (PV) is a digital video streaming and download service that offers Amazon customers the ability to stream, rent, purchase, or subscribe to a huge catalog of videos. Movies range from new releases to classic favorites, and Prime Video offers major television shows, entire seasons, or even live stream and day after air TV.
This role requires attention to detail, solid organizational skills, and the ability to meet tight deadlines while juggling multiple critical requests across global teams. The Executive Assistant will act as a seamless extension of the Directors supported and will work closely with other Executive Assistants throughout the organization. The ideal candidate will be a detail oriented, experienced planner with the demonstrated ability to respond effectively and efficiently while maintaining flexibility, composure and a good sense of humor.
The individual in this role must understand business priorities, demonstrate the ability to proactively anticipate needs and drive improvements to build capacity for the leadership team in a fast paced environment. A high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information as well as professionalism in dealing with senior executives inside and outside of the company is critical. The successful candidate will possess the ability to complete complex tasks quickly with little to no guidance, react with appropriate urgency to situations that require a quick turnaround, and take effective action without having to know the whole picture. The ideal candidate must be able to work successfully in a team environment and build effective working relationships inside and outside the group.
Key Responsibilities include:
· Management of complex calendar and scheduling to support teams in multiple locations
· Manage domestic and international travel
· Manage expense report coordination and submission
· Manage hi profile relationship with external partners
· Organize, execute, and assist with team activities (staff meeting agendas, all-hands meetings, off-sites, and team social events)
· Track and help drive completion of key deliverables and follow up on outstanding items
· Act as a liaison for direct reports
· Management of team space, including moves and reconfigurations
· Work closely with the leadership team, recruiting and other Executive Assistants to provide support to the organization
· Document writing, editing, and readiness
· Have fun at work and help others do the same
Internal Candidates with at least 6 months experience as Executive Assistant or 8 months as Recruiting Coordinator are encouraged to apply.
· 3+ years of prior executive assistant experience
· Experience providing executive support assistance at Senior management level
· Strong organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
· Ability to prioritize and handle multiple assignments at any given time
· Project management experience
· High levels of integrity and discretion
· Impeccable attention to detail
· Highly motivated, organized individual who is able to work effectively with minimal supervision
· Experience designing processes to maximize efficiency
· Excellent Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word management skills
· Bachelor’s Degree
· Experience working in product development space
· Strong analytical skills and demonstrated ability to improve processes
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.