Executive Assistant - Marketing1 week ago - Singapore - 2 views
AkzoNobel has a passion for paint. We’re experts in the proud craft of making paints and coatings, setting the standard in color and protection since 1792. Our world class portfolio of brands – including Dulux, International, Sikkens and Interpon – is trusted by customers around the globe. Headquartered in the Netherlands, we operate in over 80 countries and employ around 35,000 talented people who are passionate about delivering the high performance products and services our customers expect.
- Support the Regional Marketing Director, ie, manage calendar, travels and meetings, ad hoc reporting, compilation of data and preparation of presentation slides
- Travel arrangement for the regional marketing team, including visas, flight & hotel booking
- Track and monitor Admin marketing expenditures, together with the Finance team
- Provide administrative and secretarial support to Regional Marketing team which includes processing of purchase orders, invoices and related transactions, arrange for courier services
Manage and organize regional marketing team meetings, regional meetings/trainings/workshops, and other team activities
- Assist in any ad hoc projects as and when required
Job requirements/Candidate profile
- At least 3-5 years’ experience in administrative role, supporting Marketing function
- Diploma in any discipline, preferably in Business Administration or Marketing
- Good planning skills and understanding of processes
- Good interpersonal and communication skills; A Teamplayer
- Able to work in fast-paced environment, under tight timeline
- Detailed-oriented and action-oriented
Interested applicants, kindly send in your CV to [email protected], indicating "Job Title_Your Name" at the subject header. Shortlisted applicants will be notified.