Wholesale Payments Product Manager – Remote Deposit Capture VP
JPMorgan is a market leading provider of Check Deposit services, including Remote Deposit Capture (RDC), Domestic Image Cash Letter, Paper Cash Letter, Multicurrency and Collections, Check Deposit Returns, and Float. We are currently seeking a candidate to fill a VP Product Manager role for the check receivables suite of products with a focus on Remote Deposit Capture.
As a member of the Check Receivables product management team, you will oversee day-to-day management of Remote Deposit Capture (RDC) while working closely with operations and technology partners to define and execute the future J.P. Morgan’s receivables strategy. This Product Manager will be required to have the drive to be a strategic innovator, manager of existing products and services, facilitator of budget and forecasting reviews, and be a leader in client issue resolution.
Candidate should possess a combination of analytical acumen, technical proficiency, and creative problem-solving abilities. The ideal candidate will demonstrate proven successes in balancing multiple projects while creating practical, actionable plans that are understood by all stakeholders.
- Candidate will establish themselves as an SME for RDC support & collaborate with partners across the firm. Including Finance, Risk, Legal, Ops, Sales, Tech, and the Commercial Bank to assure alignment and execute key initiatives and keep abreast of all impacting priorities
- Drive and promote the Product direction and strategic roadmap for RDC, including project execution plans and tracking against milestones; problem solve issues that arise during the project execution phase
- Maintain and create product and system documentation (user guides, process and procedures, marketing sheets, training decks)
- Maintain Product Profile pages and key content in Sales Hub to ensure Sales, Product Specialists and Service can locate and use product documents with a high level of satisfaction
- Support all compliance and risk related initiatives as necessary including auditing of documentation, risk analysis, and other product due diligence initiatives
- Review and certify monthly billing activity to ensure accuracy and completeness of revenue capture
- Understand and analyze industry trends, risk and regulatory developments and competitive landscape
- Proactively educate themselves on the broader Treasury Services initiatives and market developments to be a leader in formulating partner opportunities
- Engage internal and external partners/clients to fully understand the industry needs
- BA/BS in Management, Economics, Marketing, or a related discipline
- Strong project management skill set developed on projects operating within a structured Project Life Cycle.
- Exceptional written and oral communications skills required, including the ability to synthesize “the story” for executive-level audiences and adjust messages and style based on different audiences and agendas
- Routinely make complex decisions and holds others accountable for quality deliverables
- Capability to build strong partnerships with the operational and technology leads
- Adaptability, dependability and flexibility regarding work assignments and work schedule
- Excellent time management and is a self-starter with ability to deliver results on time
- Thrives in dynamic and fast paced environment managing multiple concurrent initiatives with different delivery dates
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, strong organizational skills, attentive to details and ability to work with minimal supervision. Well-organized, structured approach, ability to achieve tight timelines on complex deliverables
- Strategic thinking coupled with practical execution
- Client focused. Proven track record of building new solutions to innovate
- Self-motivated, willingness to attain challenging goals, and ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment working independently
Experience with the following Skills Preferred
- Microsoft Office: Excel (vlookup, pivot tables, etc.) Access, Word, and PowerPoint
- Requirements Definition and Documentation