What You’ll Do
What You'll Do
- Account Management: Be the main point of contact at HQ level for your Enterprise accounts. You will create long-term relationships with our key accounts, ultimately improving the way we support them with our different channels, optimize their marketing efforts, building engagement with them and increasing satisfaction. You'll be a key influence in their delivery business.
- Growth and operations: Develop plans in collaboration with your Enterprise accounts to grow their business through adding locations (i.e. locations deployment, expansion support), experimenting with new business models (eg. dark kitchens) or growing same-location sales (eg. effective marketing, menu optimisation).
- Analysis: Quantify everything you do. Utilise data-driven decision making to understand the performance of initiatives to ensure you are effectively prioritising those with the highest return on investment. Provide your customers with the necessary data to understand their customers and adapt their offering.
- Partner with internal teams: Collaborate closely with operations, marketing and business development to ensure your account is meeting the growth objectives. Be a strategic thought partner in regards to sales, growth and service of enterprise partners.
What You'll Need
- 4 years of experience in partnerships, business development, account management, project management, operations or relevant sales role. Experience in building long lasting partnerships and improving processes around those partnerships for increased business and satisfaction.
- Highly autonomous & proactive; able to work with minimal oversight, and to move forward from issues management to push growth initiatives and projects that will add value to our partners and help them fulfill their potential on Uber Eats. You are able to take initiatives and easily adapt to constantly-changing work environment
- Analytical skills: comfortable with data and analysis to assess partner performance, identify opportunities, and to measure the impact of proposed plans. Knowledge of tools like excel and spreadsheets. SQL knowledge advantageous.
- Problem solving: When you see a problem, you work hard and think out of the box until you fix it.
- Great project manager who can develop meticulously detailed KPI improvement plans in collaboration with partners and then deliver them to plan regardless of any surprises or ambiguity along the way
- Ability to build strong relationships with external partners as well as internal stakeholders, supported by good communication and interpersonal skills. You have the ability to persuasively communicate recommendations and effectively champion your partners' needs.
- Rigorous mindset: Data-driven decision making mentality and sound commercial judgment through analytical thinking to assess partner performance and financial viability. Excel and SQL knowledge advantageous.
- Relationship management experience preferred; we will consider a range of backgrounds
- Native/fluent in Spanish and English
What You’ll Need
- 4 Minimum Years of Experience with Account management, project management or similar
About the Team
Uber Eats makes eating well effortless, at any time, for anyone
**About Uber **
We're changing the way people think about transportation. Not that long ago we were just an app to request premium black cars in a few metropolitan areas. Now we're a part of the logistical fabric of more than 600 cities around the world. Whether it's a ride, a sandwich, or a package, we use technology to give people what they want, when they want it.
For the people who drive with Uber, our app represents a flexible new way to earn money. For cities, we help strengthen local economies, improve access to transportation, and make streets safer.
And that's just what we're doing today. We're thinking about the future, too. With teams working on autonomous trucking and self-driving cars, we're in for the long haul. We're reimagining how people and things move from one place to the next.