Senior Program Manager, Connected Commerce (Open to remote work except in SD, WV, CO, and VT)
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At NIKE, Inc. it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
From our flagship website and five-star mobile apps to social media, digital marketing and the retail store experience, our teams at NIKE Digital are reimagining how design and technology meet to serve consumers more directly and personally. We invest in cutting-edge technologies and work with the most creative people in the world. Our teams are innovative, diverse, multidisciplinary and collaborative, taking technology into the future and bringing the world with it.
The Connected Commerce team is looking for a Senior Program Manager who is a multi-tasking self-starter with proven leadership experience in matrixed organizations, who obsesses details and drives lightning-fast resolution of items within the scope of their programs. You thrive in new technology spaces and easily build successful relationships across large teams of engineers, product managers, designers, and Agile practitioners.WHAT YOU WILL WORK ON
In Connected Commerce, we seek to be impartial problem solvers who build consensus and drive outcomes. We transform broad visions and concepts into structured plans, actions, and measurable metrics, then execute with precision. Our enthusiasm, energy, and ability to partner, lead and influence across teams and organizations make us sought-after collaborators. We excel at the fundamentals of project management and demonstrate a passion for Agile principles and Scrum practices.WHO YOU WILL WORK WITH
Connected Commerce experiences and capabilities connect and leverage all digital and physical touchpoints to better serve consumers 1:1 and at scale. This role will support global and geo teams in the execution of our vision and strategy as we accelerate growth of the Nike Direct business.KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Drive measurable results and influence others towards business objectives regardless of reporting structure
- Intake high-level business needs and translate them into technical requirements and tactical plans
- Lead and manage ambiguous strategic initiatives across many functions, including defining scope, identifying tradeoffs, and gathering educated estimates to support commitment and planning decisions
- Formulate and drive impactful recommendations to solve complex problems
- Cultivate a culture of inclusion and promote a growth mentality among teams and collaborators
- Hold cross-functional partners accountable when there is a need to scope flexible engineering solutions fast and efficiently in order to meet the consumer need
- Act as a coach, thought partner, and Agile evangelist across the business in service to the consumer
- Set the tone of operations by fostering a culture of trust and collaboration
- Bachelor's degree or higher or Combination of relevant education, experience and training in Information Technology, Business, Communications or a related field
- A consistent track record driving sophisticated global projects from inception to reality and delivering business results
- A deep understanding of what it takes to ship software iteratively in collaboration with large engineering, design, and product teams
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills and proven experience leading discussions with senior leadership
Open to remote work, except cannot work in Colorado, South Dakota, Vermont, and West Virginia. These candidates will be required to relocate.
Nike requires all applicants for this position to be vaccinated for COVID-19 as a condition of hire. As an equal opportunity employer, Nike will make accommodations to individuals who cannot be vaccinated in accordance with applicable law.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.