Senior Product Manager
Join us and help define the future of how engineers, programmers, and subject matter experts will build sophisticated AI for autonomous systems. We are searching for a Product Manager to roll up their sleeves and help us define how users deploy and manage AI models to control industrial autonomous systems.
This position is in Bellevue, WA. Remote candidates who can travel to Bellevue and Berkeley, CA periodically are also to apply.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher, preferably in Engineering or Computer Science, or equivalent experience
- 3+ years' experience in Product or Program Management of complex technical products
- Familiarity with industrial control systems: IoT, historians, SCADA,
- Familiarity with
- Approach problems with an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Technical passion, terrific problem-solving skills, drive for results, and ability to work independently
- The ability to ramp up quickly on new technologies
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
- Own and define how users deploy and manage AI models, from initial experiments to at-scale production deployment.
- Develop a deep understanding of the user workflow and the ecosystem of IoT, industrial control, and decision support tools.
- Define and execute a product strategy to efficiently support the wide variety of deployment scenarios by combining custom-built components and existing Microsoft and partner tools.
- Learn about autonomous systems, simulation, reinforcement learning, and machine teaching.
- Work closely with Engineering, PM, Partnership, Marketing and other teams to deliver usable and valuable solutions