Remote – Inside Sales Representative – Healthcare Industry (German Speaker)
Your Future Company:
2 French entrepreneurs created a startup in 2000 and today they are leading a global brand. Their growth and solution-oriented services are acknowledged by the most progressive brands and leading companies they are now working with. They became one of the biggest international customer experience solution providers with more than 75.000 multilingual employees in over 50 countries around the world and they are looking for new members to join them in their journey in their Barcelona hub.
This position is a remote position.
Your responsibilities and impact working as a Inside Sales Representative will be:
– Providing expert assistance to the list of clients and partners employing a consultative approach to account management
– Developing the business environment for sustained growth on the account
– Creating and keeping up the relationship inside the account to preserve long-term perceivability of techniques, strategies, and general competitor’s movement
– Research new sales opportunities within the existing portfolio of accounts
– Focusing on driving benefit through proactive administration
– Tracking, managing and reporting ongoing activity relative to the sales pipeline
– Responding and providing solutions to the incoming client or partner calls
What’s in it for you?
– Full-time contract, 39h/week, Monday to Friday
– Salary: 21.000€ gross/year + up 3.000€ gross/year in bonus
– Relocation Package
– Lots of discounts with our partners
– Free after work activities
– An open-minded and employee-oriented working environment
– Career development opportunities
– New and modern office located where the action is
Skills, experiences and interests you need to succeed in this role:
– Native level of German and a good level of English
– Preferably previous experience in B2B Sales and working with channel
– Being achievement and goal-oriented
– Being an attentive listener, comfortable and skilful at communicating with people
– Being energetic, innovative and working proactively at a fast pace
– Excitement about intercultural communication and the expatriate lifestyle
– Living in or willing to relocate to Barcelona for an international career and life experience.
What should you expect from living in Barcelona?
– The unique experience of an international and diverse culture
– A beautiful beach city surrounded by both coastal towns and mountains
– Delightful gastronomic experiences of Spanish, Catalan and World cuisines
– Quite a dynamic and active urban life where it is difficult to get bored
– Sunny days, Mediterranean weather and a relaxed lifestyle
– An attractive startup and innovation hub with exciting opportunities
Hi, I'm Fabien from Blu selection. I'll take care of your recruitment process for this position. Feel free to call me at +34 931 24 44 90 or reach me via Linkedin.
– After your application, I will let you know if you are a potential fit for the position or not.
– If the basic requirements match, we will organize together an interview in order, for you, to know better about the job opportunity and for me, to understand your professional experience and goals.
– Through all the recruitment process, I will be your point of contact. I will be available to support you through this challenge and help you preparing the interview with your potential future employer.
– If you feel ready to #makethebluexperience apply now or contact me. Let’s get you ready for your move and finally start your new job!
This project is not the best fit for you? You can still send me your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.