Product Manager, Product Data Tools (Open to remote work, except the following locations: SD, VT, and WV)
Werde Teil des Teams von NIKE, Inc.
NIKE, Inc. stattet nicht nur die besten Athleten der Welt aus. Wir erkunden neue Möglichkeiten, finden Wege und überwinden die Grenzen des Machbaren. Unser Unternehmen sucht nach Menschen, die wachsen, denken, träumen und gestalten möchten. Unsere Unternehmenskultur schätzt Vielfalt und belohnt Einfallsreichtum. Unsere Marke sucht Menschen, die ihre Ziele erreichen, Führungsfähigkeiten haben und den Blick in die Zukunft richten. Bei NIKE, Inc. bringen alle Mitarbeiterinnen und Mitarbeiter ihre Fähigkeiten ein und nehmen immer neue Herausforderungen mit Leidenschaft an.
Unsere Teams bei NIKE Digital erfinden die Verbindung von Technologie und Verbrauchern neu und motivieren Kunden direkt und persönlich – von unserer state-of-the-art Website und unseren 5-Sterne-Apps bis hin zu sozialen Medien, digitalem Marketing und dem Angebot im Einzelhandel. Wir investieren in modernste Technologien und arbeiten mit den kreativsten Köpfen der Welt zusammen. Unsere Teams sind innovativ, vielseitig und Meister mehrerer Disziplinen. Gemeinsam treiben sie Technologie an und nehmen die Welt dabei gleich mit.
Omni-Channel Product Platform (OCPP) is the source of truth for product data needed for consumers to conduct commerce activities where they want and how they want. The Omni-Channel Product Platform is the natural evolution and response to the digital growth we are experiencing today and have the goal to grow in the next 5 years. The Product Data Tools team will be critical in moving Nike’s Operations teams into an Omni-Channel ecosystem, with connected tools, systems and re-envisioned Operations processes.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We’re looking for an experienced Product Manager to help move our Product Data tools into a world where consumers can find our products where they want and how they want! We are looking for a candidate with a solid understanding of Nike’s tool ecosystem, Operational business processes and has the creativity to work across functions to move Nike into the Omni-Channel future! We are looking for a candidate who is passionate about delivering solutions for Nike’s world-wide Operations teams and has a track record of conceiving, building, and improving digital experiences that change the way users harmonize with their tools every day so that Nike can re-envision the commerce landscape for consumers. The selected candidate will obsess building trust with our Operations, Engineering and Program partners to identify the real problems that need to be solved, develop a strategy for migrating users to a new platform and implement perfectly on that strategy. Our best Product Managers are detail oriented, data driven, consumer focused and outstanding communicators who work well across a diverse set of cross functional partner teams to deliver outstanding solutions.
WHAT YOU WILL WORK ON
If this is you, you’ll be working with the Omni-Channel Product Platform and Product Data Tools team as the owner for Global and Geo Tagging, Product Set Up and Reporting. This Product Manager will help to define and execute the product strategy, lead the end-to-end lifecycle of a product and help identify key dependencies, handle risks and measure success.
A typical day/week looks like leading cross-functional meetings, working with key team members to identify requirements, coordinating with other Product Managers to ensure a seamless transition from the legacy tools to the new outstanding tools, facilitating Scrum/Agile ceremonies with engineering teams and developing and maintaining key artifacts to communicate plans and progress.
WHO YOU WILL WORK WITH
In this role, this person will work across a set of cross functional teams including experience design, global technology & engineering, Nike Digital Direct Commerce Global and Geography Operations and nearly every other commerce digital product teams. You will lead through influence by using data and risk analysis to make informed decisions and will be an authority who effectively prioritizes resources appropriately to achieve business goals while delighting Nike’s customers.Key responsibilities:
- Management of Feature Development for Global and Geo Tagging, Product Set Up and Reporting.
- Pro-active Definition of Feature Specifications: Partner with other Product Managers and Experience Design to develop wire-frames while defining mutually exclusive and collectively comprehensive user requirements and stories in collaboration with multiple engineering teams.
- Bring to bear Consumer compassion: Live your customer’s reality – both your Operations consumers of the legacy and new tools AND the Nike consumer looking to make purchasing decisions in an Omni-Channel commerce environment, deconstruct the sophisticated Operations tools landscape at Nike and deliver a seamless transition from old to new for both sets of consumers.
- Exhibit a Bias for Delivery: Participate in Agile ceremonies and keep the cross functional team passionate about near term results in a constantly evolving environment.
WHAT YOU BRING
- Bachelor's degree or combination of relevant education, experience, and training.
- 3+ years of relevant work experience, working as a Product Manager on Agile development teams passionate about global digital products, preferably within the domain of digital commerce
- Strong analytical background and/or relevant data driven job experience
- Outstanding problem solving, with emphasis on significant data driven decision making
- High attention to detail including a consistent track record to document requirements
- Outstanding communication and decision making skills.
Open to remote work, except cannot work in South Dakota, Vermont, and West Virginia. These candidates will be required to relocate.
For employees based in Colorado, this position starts at $117,000 per year. Information about benefits can be found here.
Nike requires all applicants for this position to be vaccinated for COVID-19 as a condition of hire, unless otherwise required by law. As an equal opportunity employer, Nike will make accommodations to individuals who cannot be vaccinated in accordance with applicable law.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.