Product Management Intern
You’ll move the world forward. Every day, we create the most innovative mapping and location technologies to shape tomorrow’s mobility for the better.
We are proud to be one team of more than 5,000 unique, curious, passionate problem-solvers spread across the world. We bring out the best in each other. And together, we help the automotive industry, businesses, developers, drivers, citizens and cities move towards a safe, autonomous world that is free of congestion and emissions.
What you’ll do
- Map customer expectations and analyze our current and future(!) competitive field
- Identify gaps and opportunities. Use these insights to formulate ideas for portfolio development
- Align with development teams and support internal information sharing on this domain
- Initiate and support Proof of Concept projects, by aligning internal and external stakeholders
What you’ll need
- You must be pursuing a Bachelor or Master’s degree in business-related field (e.g. Business Administration, Marketing Intelligence, Business Analytics, or equivalent)
- You are inspired by technology, it should get you excited!
- You dare to formulate your own opinion and drive your ideas forward
- You build relationships and have a good sense for business environment
- You possess an international mindset & enjoy working in a diverse environment
- You enjoy socializing with your colleagues
- You are enrolled as full-time student for the complete duration of the internship
- Please only apply if you are an EU citizen or enrolled in a Dutch university due to working permit regulations
Meet your team
We’re TTI (Traffic and Travel Information), a product unit within TomTom’s Location Technology Products technical unit. We use probe data collected from a community of hundreds of millions of connected devices to develop products and services that help consumers and businesses optimize their journeys. Our team’s flagship service, TomTom Traffic, provides precise real-time and predictive analytics for road users and businesses and their award winning on-street parking service helps people locate that hard-to-find parking spot. On our team, you’ll see your work make a difference in how the world moves.
We are self-starters who play well with others. Every day, we solve new problems with creativity, meet new people and learn rapidly at our offices around the world. We will invest in your growth and are committed to supporting you. In everything we do, we’re guided by six values: We care, putting our heart into what we do; we build trust (you can count on us); we create – driven to make a difference; we are confident, but don’t boast; we keep it simple, since life is complex enough; and we have fun because life’s too short to be boring.
After you apply
Our recruitment team will work hard to give you a meaningful experience throughout the process, no matter the outcome. Your application will be screened closely and you can rest assured that all follow-up actions will be thorough, from assessments and interviews through your onboarding.
TomTom is an equal opportunity employer
We celebrate diversity, thrive on each other’s differences and are committed to creating an inclusive environment at our offices around the world. Naturally, we do not discriminate against any employee or job applicant because of race, religion, color, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, disability, national origin, genetics, or age.
Ready to move the world forward?