North America SAP Principal Engineer (Open to remote work, except the following locations: SD, VT, and WV)
Werde Teil des Teams von NIKE, Inc.
NIKE, Inc. stattet nicht nur die besten Athleten der Welt aus. Wir erkunden neue Möglichkeiten, finden Wege und überwinden die Grenzen des Machbaren. Unser Unternehmen sucht nach Menschen, die wachsen, denken, träumen und gestalten möchten. Unsere Unternehmenskultur schätzt Vielfalt und belohnt Einfallsreichtum. Unsere Marke sucht Menschen, die ihre Ziele erreichen, Führungsfähigkeiten haben und den Blick in die Zukunft richten. Bei NIKE, Inc. bringen alle Mitarbeiterinnen und Mitarbeiter ihre Fähigkeiten ein und nehmen immer neue Herausforderungen mit Leidenschaft an.
NIKE ist ein Technologieunternehmen. Unsere Teams bei NIKE Global Technology revolutionieren die Zukunft in der Synergie von Technik und Sport – von unserer state-of-the-art Website und unseren 5-Sterne-Apps bis hin zu Produktentwicklung, Verwaltung von Big Data und hochmodernem Engineering und Systemsupport. Wir investieren in Technologien und entwickeln sie weiter. Bei uns arbeiten einige der kreativsten Köpfe der Welt. Wir unterstützen sie darin, Kunden zu helfen, sich neu- und weiterzuentwickeln und ihnen dabei direkt und persönlich zu helfen. Unsere Teams sind innovativ, vielseitig und Meister mehrerer Disziplinen. Gemeinsam treiben sie Technologie an und nehmen die Welt dabei gleich mit.
If you’re ready to innovate and deliver outcomes supporting Nike’s Consumer Direct Acceleration, join our North America Technology SAP Retail team. We combine SAP technology with process expertise, agility, and a collaborative culture to deliver solutions that enable Nike, Inc.'s leading products and services. As a team, we are responsible for analyzing, designing, developing, testing and deploying SAP Retail enhancements, integrations, reports and planning solutions that support complex transactional flows and key analytics. We are also involved in designing the future of Nike’s Retail ERP in SAP S/4. Working with our team will be exciting, bold, and most definitely not just another job.
SCOPE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
As a Principal Engineer in the North America Technology organization, you will provide architectural leadership to Nike engineers, technical analysts, IT management and business partners working to deliver the next generation of SAP for Retail. You will be a driving force for building outstanding solutions for North America Technology and its’ business partners, working to deliver the next generation of SAP for Retail. You will actively participate with Agile Squads passionate about ensuring current and future SAP modules deliver and integrate seamlessly. Your experience with SAP IS Retail ECC, POSDM, and BW, along with SAP AFS and SAP S/4 will be used constantly as we set the standard for our rapidly growing North America business. You will help elevate the agile engineering approach and team capability. Along the way, you will improve standards and elevate team health while building accountability, trust and diversity within the Nike North America Technology organization.
In this role, you will provide architectural guidance to the team including skills development, issue resolution and contribution towards performance management. You will be the liaison to the North America architectural team for SAP Retail and MANA. You'll work in a team environment where you'll be encouraged to express technical leadership and direction while communicating effectively across teams. You will be instrumental in guiding and influencing multiple engineering teams to deliver innovative and quality data products enabled by consistent, scalable, maintainable solutions. You will assist Technical Product Management assess the feasibility and complexity of solution options. You will be challenged to solve unique and intricate problems that have a broad impact on Nike’s business. You will be the champion for ensuring our software is of the highest quality and will be an advocate for new technology and development techniques and a capable. You will be a capable, guiding partner to our teams building outstanding solutions for North America Technology and its’ partners.
- Design and implement innovative product features in collaboration with Business and Technology partners
- Develop technical strategies for new initiatives and for the optimization of existing solutions
- Collaborate with architecture and platform teams on end-to-end designs for enterprise-scale solutions
- Keep a pulse on the industry and the enterprise. Research, evaluate and apply new technologies/tools/frameworks in SAP. Continually innovate to address both current and future customer needs
- Advise and influence both technical and business partners on technical strategies and approaches using clear, concise, fact- and experience-based information
- Uphold standard methodologies; drive collaborative review of designs, code, test plans and solution implementations performed by other specialists in support of maintaining engineering standards
- Anticipate, identify and solve issues to improve quality
- Address performance issues and technical bottlenecks as needed
- Solve complex, high-risk issues and perform root cause analysis as needed
- Provide leadership, guidance and mentorship to other specialists
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Mechanical Engineering, or related field or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 12+ years’ SAP Retail ECC hands-on experience with POSDM and ECC functional knowledge in Finance, Inventory and Material Management.
- 12+ years’ Experience participating in technical solution design and implementation of full software life cycles. Experience analyzing Standard SAP Configuration and ability to perform custom configuration, ABAP development.
- 9+ years overall ERP systems delivery from inception to production, including production support experience in a large scale, high-user count environment. Minimum of 5 years working directly in an SAP Retail implementation.
- Expertise in large scale Article, Plant Master data, POSDM, Inventory and Finance reporting areas. Ability to understand retail and digital business through an omni-channel lens.
- Order Management, Order Capture and Invoicing along with familiarity to capture Store and Digital retail orders.
- Solid understanding of Retail Sales, Inventory/Purchasing, and Planning as Financial Accounting and Managerial Accounting processes and standard methodologies.
- Public cloud infrastructure experience (AWS preferred) and Python, pyspark, EMR, and Amazon S3 exposure for data outbound functionalities.
- Experience implementing Retail Direct to Consumer initiatives in finance and accounting, sales audit, purchasing or inventory management
- Must possess a complete understanding of the SAP Retail suite and its integration with AFS
- Excellent analysis and design skills and the ability to translate business opportunities into technical solutions. Ability to gather business requirements, perform gap analysis and propose solutions by adhering to the best architectural principles
- Excellent written and verbal communication. Outstanding credibility and proven strong working relationships with technical colleagues and product owners.
- Strong organization skills and self-motivated
- Ability to perform gap analysis and propose solutions by adhering to the best architectural principles
- Ability to partner with and influence key partners and technologists throughout Nike, working across a wide range of functions, teams and levels of management.
- Experience working in an Agile environment with product teams in sprints and a scrum model, delivering strong work to production in 2-week sprints
Open to remote work, except cannot work in South Dakota, Vermont, and West Virginia. These candidates will be required to relocate. For employees based in Colorado, this position starts at $157,500 per year. Information about benefits can be found here.
Nike requires all applicants for this position to be vaccinated for COVID-19 as a condition of hire, unless otherwise required by law. As an equal opportunity employer, Nike will make accommodations to individuals who cannot be vaccinated in accordance with applicable law.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.