IT Support Intern
You’ll move the world forward. Every day, we create the most innovative mapping and location technologies to shape tomorrow’s mobility for the better.
We are proud to be one team of more than 5,000 unique, curious, passionate problem-solvers spread across the world. We bring out the best in each other. And together, we help the automotive industry, businesses, developers, drivers, citizens, and cities move towards a safe, autonomous world that is free of congestion and emissions.
What you’ll do
- Incident resolution according to the processes defined in the Support team
- Installation and delivery (and returning) of PC's to our internal customers
- User account management in Active Directory
- Repair & maintenance of client hardware; contacting suppliers
- Helping our internal customers via face-to-face, mail, phone and call tracking system
- Support telephony, AV equipment, and services
- Aligning with other Support Officers throughout the different regions within the global team
What you’ll need
- Fluent in English and Polish (in communicative level)
- Experience in supporting Windows 7 and 10
- Working knowledge of Exchange & Outlook
- Basic knowledge of networks (LAN/WAN)
- Communication skills in adapting to a range of customers and situations.
- The flexible, professional, pragmatic and hands-on mentality to serve our customers.
What’s nice to have
- Experienced in working in an international environment
- Experience in supporting Mac OSX
- Experience in using and supporting communication tools like Microsoft Outlook and Skype for Business
- Knowledge of Office 365
Meet your team
We’re Information Technology. On one of our six teams, you’ll be responsible for capabilities that help ensure TomTom’s business operates efficiently and services are best delivered to customers. These teams and capabilities include: Enterprise IT for business applications such as SAP, Salesforce and Workday; Employee IT for equipment and productivity tools; Information Security to ensure our products, services, and systems are secure; Commercial IT to support our product development teams; Enterprise Architecture to improve business performance; and IT Service Management to ensure our services meet or exceed customer expectations.
We are self-starters who play well with others. Every day, we solve new problems with creativity, meet new people and learn rapidly at our offices around the world. We will invest in your growth and are committed to supporting you. In everything we do, we’re guided by six values: We care, putting our heart into what we do; we build trust (you can count on us); we create – driven to make a difference; we are confident, but don’t boast; we keep it simple, since life is complex enough; and we have fun because life’s too short to be boring.
After you apply
Our recruitment team will work hard to give you a meaningful experience throughout the process, no matter the outcome. Your application will be screened closely and you can rest assured that all follow-up actions will be thorough, from assessments and interviews through your onboarding.
TomTom is an equal opportunity employer
We celebrate diversity, thrive on each other’s differences and are committed to creating an inclusive environment at our offices around the world. Naturally, we do not discriminate against any employee or job applicant because of race, religion, color, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, disability, national origin, genetics, or age.
Ready to move the world forward?