Intern Consumer Social Media
You’ll move the world forward. Every day, we create the most innovative mapping and location technologies to shape tomorrow’s mobility for the better.
We are proud to be one team of more than 5,000 unique, curious, passionate problem-solvers spread across the world. We bring out the best in each other. And together, we help the automotive industry, businesses, developers, drivers, citizens and cities move towards a safe, autonomous world that is free of congestion and emissions.
What you’ll do
- Implementing and optimizing a cross-platform content strategy for TomTom’s Consumer products; with strong focus on social media.
- Creating social content activities for TomTom’s Consumer products;
- Tracking, optimizing and reporting marketing campaigns’ performance;
- Keeping up to-date with industry best practice and monitoring content activities of competitors.
- You’ll also be supporting the Influencer & Branded Content Manager on:
- Developing and executing influencer marketing strategies and campaigns;
- Sourcing the right influencers through an influencer platform;
- Building relationships with prominent influencers and thought leaders.
What you’ll need
- Bachelor/Master’s in Marketing, Design, Communications/PR, Interactive Media, or a related discipline;
- Professional level of English;
- Basic photoshop skills
- You are a team player with a dynamic, outgoing personality, and an affinity for technology, you enjoy interviewing people and getting the information you need from them;
- You have a proven passion for social media, creating content, and cultivating fan engagement and growth;
- You are familiar with all social media platforms and best practices;
- You use social media platforms on your own on a daily basis.
Meet your team
We’re the Marketing department. Our team includes Corporate Communications, PR, Events, Web, CRM, Social, Advertising and an in-house Creative Agency. Together we make up a cross-disciplinary hive of international marketeers serving TomTom’s businesses and people worldwide. It’s our job to bring the TomTom brand to life externally and internally. We move fast, pride ourselves on our work, and sprinkle fun into every project. Joining us, you’ll collaborate with diverse people while playing your part in creating a safer, cleaner, traffic-free world.
We are self-starters who play well with others. Every day, we solve new problems with creativity, meet new people and learn rapidly at our offices around the world. We will invest in your growth and are committed to supporting you. In everything we do, we’re guided by six values: We care, putting our heart into what we do; we build trust (you can count on us); we create – driven to make a difference; we are confident, but don’t boast; we keep it simple, since life is complex enough; and we have fun because life’s too short to be boring.
After you apply
Our recruitment team will work hard to give you a meaningful experience throughout the process, no matter the outcome. Your application will be screened closely and you can rest assured that all follow-up actions will be thorough, from assessments and interviews through your onboarding.
TomTom is an equal opportunity employer
We celebrate diversity, thrive on each other’s differences and are committed to creating an inclusive environment at our offices around the world. Naturally, we do not discriminate against any employee or job applicant because of race, religion, color, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, disability, national origin, genetics, or age.
Ready to move the world forward?