Head of Global Talent Aquisition
You’ll move the world forward. Every day, we create the most innovative mapping and location technologies to shape tomorrow’s mobility for the better.
We are proud to be one team of more than 5,000 unique, curious, passionate problem-solvers spread across the world. We bring out the best in each other. And together, we help the automotive industry, businesses, developers, drivers, citizens, and cities move towards a safe, autonomous world that is free of congestion and emissions.
Our team achieves more every day. So, can you.
We are looking for a dynamic and forward-thinking Head of Global Talent Acquisition to join our Human Resources team and drive our HR strategy and vision across our global offices. Someone who quickly adapts to changes in demands and prioritizes on micro-level while keeping a holistic overview at macro-level. As HR redefines itself and transitions into agile ways of working, and challenges become complex, we need someone who thrives in complexity and creates alignment between different stakeholders. TomTom recruits in highly competitive markets across 30 countries,
What you’ll do
In this role, you’ll partner effectively with our broader HR organization in HQ and globally including with business partners, talent development, business leaders, employer brand, rewards, and HR operations.
As Head of Global Talent Acquisition, you will:
- Provide strategic leadership and functional oversight and support to the Talent Acquisition team for the permanent and contingent workforce
- Drive and implement the overall Talent Acquisition strategy
- Partner closely with senior stakeholders and employer brand to understand business objectives and identify talent opportunities
- Drive TA from a strategic and operational point of view; enable and support the TA Managers and consultants in their development and performance.
- Drive continuous improvement to optimize end-to-end talent acquisition processes and approaches
- Advise, oversee and influence senior (internal) clients on recruitment including senior hiring to secure the best talent for the company across all our locations
- Lead the development and implementation of appropriate outreach programs across major hubs to include targeted job fairs, networking events and other activities to source active and passive diverse candidates
- Identify current and future talent gaps for key positions and build pipelines accordingly
- Create tailored and proactive talent mapping, tracking and sourcing processes, building pipelines for key functions and roles and developing solutions for specific TA demands
What you’ll need:
- Extensive talent acquisition experience on an international scale, including building and deploying a talent acquisition strategy
- Executive sourcing and recruitment experience
- Proven senior stakeholder engagement and influencing skills
- Recruitment experience across technology business
- Very effective interpersonal skills including mentoring, coaching, collaborating, and team building
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Fluency in English
- Strong analytical, planning, and organizational skills with an ability to manage competing demands
- Ability to build excellent relationships with colleagues around the world as part of a global team
Meet your team
We’re Human Resources. We believe in personalized experiences, an unstoppable and resilient culture, smarter decision-making made easy and quickly climbing the career ladder. These beliefs back the unique services, tools, and programs that we deliver to TomTom employees and the business, as well as our promise: you can achieve more at TomTom faster than at any other company. Joining our team, you’ll play a part in our mission to make TomTom the employer of choice. And you’ll have a bit of fun :)
We are self-starters who play well with others. Every day, we solve new problems with creativity, meet new people and learn rapidly at our offices around the world. We will invest in your growth and are committed to supporting you. In everything we do, we’re guided by six values: We care, putting our heart into what we do; we build trust (you can count on us); we create – it’s how we make a difference; we are confident, but don’t boast; we keep it simple because life is complex enough, and we have fun because life’s too short to be boring.
After you apply
Our recruitment team will work hard to give you a meaningful experience throughout the process, no matter the outcome. Your application will be screened closely, and you can rest assured that all follow-up actions will be thorough, from assessments and interviews through onboarding.
TomTom is an equal opportunity employer
TomTom is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity, thrive on each other’s differences and are committed to creating an inclusive environment at our offices around the world. Naturally, we do not discriminate against any employee or job applicant because of race, religion, color, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, disability, national origin, genetics, or age.
Ready to move the world forward?