Customer Engineer (Security)
Microsoft is on a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. Our culture is centered on embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence, and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day. In doing so, we create life-changing innovations that impact billions of lives around the world. You can help us to achieve our mission.
Customer Success = Microsoft aspires to help our customers achieve their own digital transformation, leveraging the power of Microsoft Cloud solutions and support offerings. To this end, Microsoft invests in a dedicated Customer Success team that will help Microsoft customers successfully realize their business outcomes.
Customer Engineers (CEs) are deep technical advisors supporting Enterprise customers to deliver unique value by removing blockers to consumption within their given Solution Area. CEs provide technical support including risk assessments and tuning to operate and optimize a customer’s cloud or on-premise environment. The Customer Engineer provides pro-active support delivery services as well as technical readiness through a Customer’s Support contract via dispatch by the CSAM/account team. Customer Engineer services can be delivered either remotely or on-premises.
- Customer Focus
- Design Thinking
- Stakeholder Orchestration
- Solution Demonstration
- Problem Solving
- Communicate Effectively
- Experience with cyber preventive, detection, and response technologies.
- Subject matter expert on Information Protection, DLP and Risk Management
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business, or related field
- Strong experience in systems administration, network operations, security operations, software support, IT consulting
- Fluent in English and Greek languages
- Subject matter expert XDR, EDR
- Microsoft Security certifications: MS-500 , SC-400
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
- Participates in proactive delivery, spots performance issues, analyzes problems, develops solutions to meet customer needs (including skilling needs), represents them.
- Engages in strategic service delivery planning, in partnership with the account team, to strengthen targeted customer relationships and support accurate customer contactability for surveys.
- Gathers customer impressions of products and services and integrates this feedback into decision making and service delivery planning.
- Seeks information about the underlying needs of customers and recommends service delivery to meet those needs.
- Provides and drives actionable feedback across groups about the customer/partner experience and competitor threats.
- Understands customer/partner requirements and can map the adoption and optimization of Microsoft technology solutions accordingly.
- Provides the most effective method of service delivery by analyzing trends and common themes across customers.
- Demonstrates expertise in security solutions.
- Seeks opportunities to drive Customer Success business results by collaborating with multiple team members.
- Identifies opportunities to articulate business value and grow customer/partner relationships in alignment with Customer Success business priorities and stakeholder management principles.
- Participates in relevant communities to share expertise and learn from others.
- Consistently applies “lessons learned”, model personal accountability & teamwork.
- Drives and Supports innovation focusing on industry solutions and customer business outcomes on the Microsoft platform.
- Understands the portfolio of Support offerings and contribute & participate in customer and internal meetings to articulate value.
- Demonstrates Self Learner mindset through alignment of individual skilling to team/area demands and continuous upskilling to align to Customer