What You'll Do
- Define and implement JUMP's operational, marketing, and policy strategy in your city
- Recruit, build, and lead a team of Ops rockstars. You will be responsible for defining hiring needs in your city and bringing on top Ops talent to help execute on the day-to-day, while also setting the future strategy. Leading by example and establishing a fun, inclusive, and safe work environment.
- Oversee and steer budgeting, P&L performance, and financial optimization to reach profitability targets.
- Growth of the business. Execution is key. You will be responsible for growing trips, ridership, and revenue in a highly competitive space.
- Manage all aspects of operational activities, such as process creation, expansion plans, deployment of bicycles and charging stations - all with the goal of creating a highly efficient operations.
- Initiate key marketing activities, communications, social media, partnerships, and events
- Represent JUMP at in the community local events, in local media, and in communication with external stakeholders
- Contribute and share best practices with JUMP HQ's (New York and Amsterdam / San Francisco)
What You'll Need
- A minimum of 7 years of proven success in a similar role - leading operations/logistics, leading diverse teams, developing procedures, optimizing systems, and achieving benchmark operational goals
- Analytical Thinking. Data-driven mentality and strong business judgment. Able to roll up your sleeves and analyze the data and pull key insights for your team.
- Strong interpersonal skills. Able to build and manage strong relationships with their team, cross-functional colleagues, and external partners
- Experience with executing marketing campaigns and driving data-backed, creative marketing initiatives. Experience with CRM tools and A/B testing a plus.
- Entrepreneurship mentality. Must be a self-starter and leader that assumes the risks and rewards of running an innovative sustainable operation.
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills. Able to communicate and listen effectively; great written, verbal and presentation skills
- Leadership by example. Able to motivate, inspire and create an inclusive and positive work environment for all.
- A passion for e-mobility, JUMP, and growing and leading a team. Passionate about the overall goals of sustainable transportation
- BA/BS with impressive academic record. Advanced degree a plus
- Fluency in Spanish is a must, other European languages a differential
JUMP Bikes is building the future of urban mobility: shared electric bikes that are the quickest, most enjoyable, and most empowering way to get around a city. Cheaper than most public transit and faster than cars in traffic, JUMP e-bikes are game-changers for local transportation. Founded in 2010, JUMP pioneered dockless bike share and has deployed more than 14,000 bikes in 6 countries. This year JUMP is launching the next generation of bike share in a couple of US markets and Europe. Our goal is to transform cities, making them more sustainable, equitable, and livable through electric mobility.
To make this vision a reality, we need to grow our team. We place tremendous value on our company's roots and culture: a mix of ingenuity, controlled chaos, hard work, and sense of purpose. This is a great opportunity to join a rapidly growing team that is shaping the future of transportation.