You’ll move the world forward. Every day, we create the most innovative mapping and location technologies to shape tomorrow’s mobility for the better.
We are proud to be one team of more than 5,000 unique, curious, passionate problem-solvers spread across the world. We bring out the best in each other. And together, we help the automotive industry, businesses, developers, drivers, citizens and cities move towards a safe, autonomous world that is free of congestion and emissions.
What you’ll do
- Consulting to understand business needs, deliver the process change and Atlassian software required to meet them
- Training to help teams onboard and get the most out of Atlassian tools
- Manage services to operate and support business-critical Atlassian systems
- Enforcing software best practices, standards and processes
- Maintenance and support of the current environment
- Directly impacting the business by ensuring the quality of work provided by self and others
- Taking Ownership of work and seeing this through to completion
What you’ll need
- Minimum of 3 years commercial experience in Atlassian toolset implementation (JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket, JIRA Service Desk, Portfolio for JIRA)
- Experience with Atlassian add-ons (e.g. ScriptRunner, Tempo, BigPicture etc. )
- Experience with collecting requirements from business and implementing them
- Experience with working with distributed systems
- Customer-focused, enthusiastic, positive and service-oriented
What’s nice to have
- Experience with Linux systems
- Experience with programming language (e.g. JAVA)
- Experience with scripting language (e.g. Shell, Python)
- Hands-on Cloud services experience with at least one of Azure or AWS
- Experience with Docker
- Experience with automation tools (Ansible, Terraform)
Meet your team
We’re Development Support, a global team that support all departments in TomTom globally. We deliver and maintain developer software for internal TomTom developers but not only. With us you will touch and learn a lot of tools from DEVOPS world. The team is located in Poland, Belgium, the Netherlands and India.
We are self-starters who play well with others. Every day, we solve new problems with creativity, meet new people and learn rapidly at our offices around the world. We will invest in your growth and are committed to supporting you. In everything we do, we’re guided by six values: We care, putting our heart into what we do; we build trust (you can count on us); we create – driven to make a difference; we are confident, but don’t boast; we keep it simple, since life is complex enough; and we have fun because life’s too short to be boring.
After you apply
Our recruitment team will work hard to give you a meaningful experience throughout the process, no matter the outcome. Your application will be screened closely and you can rest assured that all follow-up actions will be thorough, from assessments and interviews through your onboarding.
TomTom is an equal opportunity employer
We celebrate diversity, thrive on each other’s differences and are committed to creating an inclusive environment at our offices around the world. Naturally, we do not discriminate against any employee or job applicant because of race, religion, color, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, disability, national origin, genetics, or age.
Ready to move the world forward?