Customer Service Team Leader -English Speaking (afternoon shift)1 week ago - Budapest - 85 views
Customer Service Team Leader -English Speaking (afternoon shift)
Req ID 91148BR Job category Customer Services Countries (State/Region) Central Location Hungary - Central - Budapest Apply now
BP – This is your place! Find the right position to explore your potential in the exciting and vibrant universe of BP, one of the world’s leading energy companies!
Consider joining our prominent team if you have customer service experience and you have proven track record of team management. Here is your chance to unleash your potential as
With excellent English knowledge
Who we are?
From the deep sea to the desert, from rigs to fuel retail sites and research centres, BP delivers light, heat, and mobility solutions for a changing world. In our Global Business Services offices in Budapest and Szeged we provide services to move our business forward. As we are continuously growing we look for experienced professionals to contribute to our success.
What do we offer?
If you join our Customer Service team, you may have the following responsibilities:
- Manage a team with complex process management and business interactions
- Monitor and review day-to-day operational performance to ensuring meeting the service level agreements and management goals to ensure delivery meets customer expectations
- Manage and supervise operational activities of the team
- Run and analyze relevant reports, review the operational performance of the team on a regular basis
- Ensure Global Process Standards are embedded and adhered to in day-to-day operations
- Coach team members to address process gaps, identify inefficiencies and help to embed a continuous improvement culture in the organization
- Work closely with other team leaders within the Business to ensure that overall operational objectives are met, ideas shared and lessons learnt
- Carry out regular one to ones with all direct reports to discuss performance and to develop and implement career path plans.
- Perform quarterly FTE sizing, plan and assign work to team members
- Educated to Degree standard or equivalent
- Min. 3 years relevant experience in the field of Customer Service
- Min. 2 years relevant experience in People Management & Process Management
- Fluency in English
- High level of IT proficiency
- Excellent communication skills and a customer oriented approach
- Flexible, motivated personality
- Able to work based on the customer's needs from 14:00 to 00:00
- a company culture where we respect our diverse and unified teams, where we are proud of our achievements and where fun and the mindset of giving back to our environment are highly valued
- possibility to join our social communities and networks
- chill-out and collaboration spaces in a modern office environment
- learning opportunities, language courses and other development opportunities to build a lasting career
- different bonus opportunities based on performance, wide range of cafeteria elements
- life & health insurance, medical care package
- company laptop and phone for private usage
- opportunity to work from home: up to 2 days / week based on team agreement
- free coffee and tea
- able to travel to the USA for 4 weeks
Essential experience and job requirements
Other Requirements (e.g. Travel, Location)
Desirable criteria & qualifications
Is this a part time position?
Corporate & Functions