Customer Service Rep (Invoicing) - 1 yr contract1 week ago - Singapore - 1 view
AkzoNobel has a passion for paint. We’re experts in the proud craft of making paints and coatings, setting the standard in color and protection since 1792. Our world class portfolio of brands – including Dulux, International, Sikkens and Interpon – is trusted by customers around the globe. Headquartered in the Netherlands, we operate in over 80 countries and employ around 35,000 talented people who are passionate about delivering the high performance products and services our customers expect.
- Responsible and accountable for Marine, Protective & Yacht orders billing. Coverage from all customers to associates.
- Ensure all invoices are generated timely as soon as proof of delivery (POD)/signed delivery note is received.
- Ensure all Credit note/rebate documents are prepared timely as soon as approval is received.
- Work closely with various function teams i.e. Sales, Order desk, & Supply Chain including 3PL to resolve billing roadblocks.
- Post approved journal entries for month end General Ledger.
- Perform billing documents dispatch to customers within 48 hours as per Service Level Agreement.
- Attend to sales/customer enquiries on billing.
- Assists and support in ad hoc tasks relating to billing and process improvement when required.
- Provides backup within the team when needed.
- Adheres to all applicable corporate as well as site policies/procedures with regard to personal conduct/HS&E standards and acts in compliance with all regulations.
- Participates and support in company activities when required.
Job requirements/Candidate profile
- Min GCE O Level with LCCI/Diploma in Business Administration or equivalent
- Fresh graduate and candidate with relevant background in order management in a fast paced environment
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Knowledge with ERP system
- Possess problem solving skills and deadline oriented and ability to work under pressure
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- A good team player and can work independently with minimum supervision
Interested applicants, kindly send in your CV to [email protected], indicating "Application for CS Rep (Invoicing)_Your Name" at the subject header. Shortlisted applicants will be notified.