Compliance Officer - Dutch Speaker – Lisbon, Portugal6 months ago - Lisbon - 1.5K views
Elevus is aportuguese company of the Onebiz Group, SGPS – a business group that currentlydevelops six business areas: Finance, Education, Consulting, Tourism & RealEstate, Technology, Health & Aesthetics.
The brandsof Onebiz Group have traced a successfulpath, reaching the recognition and prospecting of their networks. Currently,Onebiz Group is a reference group in the national and international market, witha portfolio of more than 100,000 clients and with a work area in about 31countries.
Each brand hasa team fully dedicated to the business that, together with the network,conceives its strategy of acting in the market.
Therefore,Elevus is presented to the market as a company of Consulting and HumanResources Integrated Management, presenting professional solutions adapted tothe new challenges of the organizations.
The aim ofElevus is to find solutions and implement innovative methodologies that provideits clients with competitive advantages by developing the skills of its HumanResources, focused on the requirements of the individual and the businessstrategy.
Based on anetwork of partners, Elevus operates within the areas of Recruitment andSelection, Training, HR Consulting and Assessment Center.
Elevus isrecruiting a Compliance Officer with native/fluent level of the Dutch language.Our client is a multinational bank that is centralizing services in Lisbon.
- Handlealerts according policies and procedures;
-Follow-up on the alerts;
- Productionof reports when an action is required;
- Permanentcontact with local and international teams;
- Knowledgeabout KYC / AML / CFT, SWIFT messages and SEPA payments.
- EU citizenship or valid residencevisa/work permit;
- Academic Degree (mandatory);
- Native or fluent (level C2) in Dutch;
- Good knowledge (Level B2) in English;
- Knowledge about corporate banking andinherent daily operations;
- Risk oriented profile with strongattention to details;
- Analytical and investigation skills andrigor;
- Positive attitude and ease of team work;
- Availability and motivation.
- Directcontract with our client;
- Food and transportallowance;
- HealthInsurance after 6 months;
- Excellentwork conditions (location: Lisbon);
- Integrationinto a multinational company with strong market positioning.
BPO & CC TEAM