Business Systems Advisor4 months ago - Sydney - 101 views
Business Systems Advisor
Req ID 95366BR Job category Retail Countries (State/Region) Victoria Location Australia - Victoria - Melbourne Apply now
This role is responsible for the provision of supporting business systems procedural and workflows and leading management of change activity with and throughout the business. You will Act as an SME in the use of BP systems, project, program and administration support to the business strategy.
- Accountable for all procedural/work flow policies and procedures being within review date cycles, Includes Assurance and Due Diligence within the S&M, AM Team.
- Establish a strong network within the functional areas of the wider FVC in order to ensure fast and seamless sign-offs.
- Provide SME systems and reporting advise to AM support and delivery teams.
- Provide SME systems and reporting support across the group.
- Ensure data for SAP and Nostradamus is updated, accurate and available a monthly basis.
- Identify business system issues; lead & deliver required solutions.
- Continuous review and improvement of business financial and project systems providing best practice alignment with BP group and local practices.
- Support commercial, property, maintenance and project risk registers.
Essential experience and job requirements
- Minimum 5+ yrs working with Mastery knowledge of SAP, ARIBA, Nostradamus, Power BI, Tableau or other corporate systems, controls systems and practices.
- Mastery in Project admin and or support, in engineering, property, maintenance or construction projects.
- Skilful Project control & can work with procurement & finance departments.
- Awareness Sound knowledge of MS suite of products. Vbasic (advantage)
- Working knowledge of project management strategies support function, project accounting and financial controls.
- Ability to understand a process quickly and penetrate work flows to identify, create, lead business management of change outcomes.
Other Requirements (e.g. Travel, Location)
Desirable criteria & qualifications
Is this a part time position?
We are a global energy business involved in every aspect of the energy system. We have 75,000 employees in 80 countries, working towards delivering light, heat and mobility to millions of people, every day. We are one of the very few companies equipped to solve some of the big complex challenges that matter for the future. We have a real contribution to make to the world's ambition of a low carbon future. Join us, and be part of what we can accomplish together.
The Downstream segment has global manufacturing and marketing operations. It is the product and service-led arm of BP, made up of three businesses (Fuels, Lubricants, and Petrochemicals).
We aim to run safe and reliable operations across all our businesses, supported by leading brands and technologies, to deliver high-quality products and services that meet our customers’ needs.
Disciplined execution of our strategy is helping improve our underlying performance, capture opportunities for further growth, generate attractive returns and create a more resilient business that is better able to withstand a range of market conditions; and create opportunities for future growth.
BP’s Fuels AsPac business operates in three distinctive retail fuels markets in Australia, New Zealand and China.
We’ve been proudly operating in Australia for almost 100 years. Here, we are the only fully integrated fuels business, with a team of 6,000 passionate people delivering quality fuels from the well to the petrol bowser. Along with our terminals, pipelines and 1,400 BP-branded retail fuel sites we are also founding participants in the North West Shelf and Browse joint ventures. We also operate Australia’s largest refinery in Kwinana.
Our 3,000 strong New Zealand team is driven to deliver a customer experience second to none. Today we operate more than 90 BP Connect retail sites and are renowned for our signature Wild Bean Cafes. We also have a national network of BP-branded independent retailers, distributor partners, truckstops, and a terminals and logistics operation.
Through strong partnerships with China’s top two state-owned oil companies, PetroChina and Sinopec, BP operates over 750 dual-branded retail stations in Guangdong and Zhejiang provinces, serving 400,000 customers and selling over 12 million litres of gasoline and diesel every day. And BP now also has a joint venture with Shandong Dongming Petroleum Company Ltd.
BP strives to be a world-class operator, a responsible corporate citizen and a great employer. We care deeply about our people, creating a diverse and inclusive environment where everybody can contribute and grow. The breadth of our business makes it the perfect place to build your career.