Business Support Officer3 weeks ago - Bangkok - 30 views
AkzoNobel has a passion for paint. We’re experts in the proud craft of making paints and coatings, setting the standard in color and protection since 1792. Our world class portfolio of brands – including Dulux, International, Sikkens and Interpon – is trusted by customers around the globe. Headquartered in the Netherlands, we operate in over 80 countries and employ around 35,000 talented people who are passionate about delivering the high performance products and services our customers expect. For more information please visit www.akzonobel.com.
To provide technical services to internal and external customers for ultimate use of product in order to avoid potential problems, add value to the product, and minimize any damage caused by misuses of product.
1. Provide technical service by making site visit to ensure that the work is done properly, effectively and on a timely basis
2. Carry out the preparation of wet paint samples and paint panels for all products, including new products, newly launched products, improved products, and existing products, for internal customers, such as Sale and Marketing Department, as well as external customers, such as architects, engineers, consultants, paint contractors
3. Carry out the painting of mock-up room, mock-up area, and give demonstration relating to the application of all types of paint for customer
4. Implement HSES policy.
Job requirements/Candidate profile
- Bachelor Degree
- At least 1-3 years working experience
PERSONAL CHARACTERISTICS & BEHAVIOURS
- Strong analytical, problem solving and organisation skill
- Good practical, analytical and laboratory skill
- Process good interpersonal skill and ability to communicate clearly and effectively across functions and within department
Interested Applicants, kindly email your resume to Supattra Poomaung([email protected]), indicating “Application for "Position appliy" and _"Your Name” at the subject header.