Accounting/Procurement/Customer Teamleader – Register your interest(P)2 months ago - Budapest - 215 views
Accounting/Procurement/Customer Teamleader – Register your interest(P)
Req ID 87062BR Job category Finance Countries (State/Region) Szeged Location Hungary - Szeged Apply now
BP – This is your place! Find the right position to explore your potential in the exciting and vibrant universe of BP, one of the world’s leading energy companies!
Consider joining our prominent team if cash collection / accounting / auditing / procurement / strategic sourcing / customer service experience and proves track record of team management. Here is your chance to unleash your potential as a
Teamleader in the field of Finance / Accounting / Procurement / Customer service
Who we are?
From the deep sea to the desert, from rigs to fuel retail sites and research centres, BP delivers light, heat, and mobility solutions for a changing world. In our Global Business Services offices in Budapest and Szeged we provide services to move our business forward. As we are continuously growing we look for experienced professionals to contribute to our success.
Register your interest today for our Teamleader position in the field of Finance / Accounting / Procurement / Customer service. More information about registering your interest for a position is available below.
If you join us as a Teamleader, you may have the following responsibilities:
- coaching and development of the members of the team and coordinate team activities
- allocation of work and monitoring progress within team members
- adding expertise for systems and functional processes for the team
- looking for opportunities to drive process improvements
- management of appropriate stakeholder relationships
- supporting of the team members in resolution of queries and issues and overall service level compliance
As a Teamleader you will make a significant impact by:
- ensuring functional and finacial compliance by following policies and standards
- ensuring smooth operation by delivery within service level agreement
- ensuring performance by compiling operational data and providing weekly/monthly reporting
- being the face and voice of one of the largest global energy company
For a Teamleader role we have the following requirements:
- 5+ years relevant experience
- experience of managing teams
- recognised accounting qualification (Accounting Teamleader)
- ability to manage multiple/conflicting priorities with a strong track record of delivery against tight deadlines
- fluency in English
At BP we provide the following environment & benefits to you:
- a company culture where we respect our diverse and unified teams, where we are proud of our achievements and where fun and the mindset of giving back to our environment are highly valued
- possibility to join our social communities and networks
- chill-out and collaboration spaces in a modern office environment
- learning opportunities, language courses and other development opportunities to build a lasting career
- different bonus opportunities based on performance, wide range of cafeteria elements
- life & health insurance, medical care package
- company laptop and phone for private usage
- opportunity to work from home: up to 2 days / week based on team agreement
Register your interest:
BP is looking to expand its community in the market place and develop meaningful relationships with prospective candidates before a vacancy becomes immediately available. This way we can ensure that you receive information about BP and your area of interest whilst you build up a relationship with a BP recruiter. If you are interested in connecting with us, join our talent community by submitting an application form.
How does it work?
Our talent community pool offers you the opportunity to be contacted about future vacancies specifically matched to your experience, qualifications and ambitions. Your application will be reviewed by a BP recruiter and if your experience is a good fit then we will be in touch to better understand your timings, ambitions and share more information about BP with you. Please note that you are not applying for a live vacancy and are instead registering interest in a specific discipline. Once you have done so, your details will become integrated into our candidate database so our recruiters are able to contact you about future live opportunities.
Who should register interest?
If you are looking for your next role, just contemplating making a move or curious about finding out about relevant positions in BP, you should register with us today and we will be in touch.
Essential experience and job requirements
Other Requirements (e.g. Travel, Location)
Desirable criteria & qualifications
Is this a part time position?
BP is establishing a new Business Service Centre (“BSC”) location in Szeged which provides Finance, Customer Service and Operational Procurement services to all Downstream businesses in Europe. The BSC provides the opportunity to combine activities dispersed across different locations, and support the standardization and simplification of processes in one location. The new BSC site is starting operations in 2017, along with the Budapest site, which opened in 2009 and has 1200 employees. We are looking for experienced professionals to contribute to our success.
Corporate & Functions