Account Manager, FCD, Thailand3 weeks ago - Bangkok - 29 views
Would you like to be part of a team focused on building adoption of Amazon Web Services (AWS) with partners and prospective customers?
Do you have the business savvy and the technical acumen necessary to help establish Amazon Web Services as the premier cloud provider?
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is seeking a dynamic and motivated Account Manager for our Thailand sales team. The Account Manager will be charged with developing and managing a sales pipeline mix of both high value and transactional accounts while executing sales strategies to secure deals that will exceed aggressive account acquisition and revenue goals.
Specifically, this individual will be responsible for identifying and building relationships with key influencers and decision-makers within the executive teams of prospective accounts, along with internal stakeholders and cross-functional teams to create and present compelling Amazon solutions that meet and exceed customer requirements.
As an Account Manager with Amazon Web Services (AWS) focused on Mid-Market Territory, you will have the exciting opportunity to help promote the growth and shape the future of an emerging technology. Your responsibilities will include increasing adoption, and market penetration across Thailand.
The ideal candidate will possess both a business development and technical background that enables him or her to drive an engagement at the C-level as well as with software developers and IT architects. He/she should also be a self-starter who is prepared to develop and execute against a territory coverage plan.
Roles & Responsibilities:
· Impact market share in the Thailand territory or industry vertical.
· Exceed set business objectives.
· Develop and execute against a comprehensive territory plan.
· Create & articulate compelling value propositions around AWS services.
· Accelerate customer adoption.
· Work with partners to extend reach & drive adoption.
· Possess the technical ability to explain (not implement) Cloud Computing, infrastructure solutions (Server, Storage, DC Services) & Internet architectures (firewalls, load balancers, etc).
· Develop case studies.
· Draft various business reports
· Develop long-term strategic relationships with key accounts.
· Ensure customer satisfaction.
· Expect moderate travel.
· Experience in the Thailand territory is mandatory
· Thai language skills are mandatory
· 7+ years of high tech business development experience
· Track record of meeting and exceeding business established goals
· Proficiency in the use of email, with strong written and verbal communications skills
· Professional, ambitious, determined and results oriented mind set
· Positive attitude, team oriented, self-starter who can work alone and in a collaborative manner to achieve team goals
· Basic knowledge of server technology
· Sales experience with virtualization/infrastructure solutions a bonus
· Knowledge of CRM
· BS or BA desired
· Previous experience in high technology or B2B space
· Masters or MBA a plus
· Experience selling nascent products/services into new markets
· Excellent communication and presentation skills
· Work experience preferably in the e-Commerce, on-line advertising, retail technology, or software industries
· History of exceeding sales targets using a consultative, solutions-focused approach