Account Executive - Healthcare VIC1 week ago - Sydney - 1 view
As a Healthcare Account Executive, you will be the trusted advisor to Microsoft’s Healthcare customers and their voice internally. A strategic business partner to your customers, you do more than understand your customer’s needs: you anticipate them. You provoke new ideas in your customer to do more. You help your customer see the future faster, and in a new and different way.
In Healthcare , we have a vision to be the trusted partner for the health sector using our platforms & services to lay the trusted foundation for solutions that improve patient & employee experiences, empower researchers and enhance products & services in the face of increasing cost pressures. Australia’s healthcare sector is facing a set of challenges poised to disrupt our world-leading quality of care. With an unsustainable spending trajectory, costly new medical innovations, an ageing population, increased chronic disease, and an emerging population of digitally literate consumers, it has become crucial for healthcare organisations to leverage digital tools and health technologies to improve health outcomes, reduce inefficiencies and to truly put patients at the centre of care. You have an opportunity to be at the center of this exciting time in our industry making a positive on the lives of Australians.
Microsoft was founded on the principle that people can do remarkable things when technology is within reach. Core to our mission is creating immersive and inclusive experiences that inspire lifelong learning, stimulating development of essential life skills – communication, collaboration, critical thinking, creativity and empathy. If you want to lead and be inspiring, work with teams and deliver results, deliver value and make an impact for our customers, our company and the world and work in a dynamic workplace where work is the thing you do not the place you go to, then this might well be the role for you!
- A relentless focus on the customer and an insatiable curiosity
- Ability to work in complex environments internally and externally.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and be able to demonstrate previous experience in leading a virtual team
- The ability to articulate an inspiring Digital Transformation vision to help deliver strong citizen services.
- A strong value based approach to selling: integrity, honesty and transparency.
- A strong sales and business background,
- An understanding of key competitive technologies and Healthcare market experience preferable.
- Extensive experience in working with teams (virtual and local)
- A good understanding of the advantages of Microsoft technologies to C-Level and senior business decision makers is preferred.
- A Bachelor’s degree with exposure to Information Technology (or equivalent) is preferred
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
The Account Executive Lead’s role is to create and drive the territory go to market strategy and encompassing account plans . This will bring the best of our partners and Microsoft services to our customers in a plan that will deliver to their objectives. The successful individual will be a natural leader , taking on a virtual team of account executives sales specialists and technology strategists and guiding them though the execution of a sales strategy . Be a natural challenger and speak comfortably about Digital Transformation and the opportunity for government.
You pull together the many resources that Microsoft offers, including offerings by our partners, leading the team to provide your customers with the tools and resources needed to make a difference in their business and for their customers.
You will be responsible for overall customer satisfaction and engagement with Microsoft as well as annual revenue, customer usage and value extraction. You will drive customer satisfaction through your personal and team efforts.
- Be a thought leader and advisor to your customer base in transforming their business to meet citizen expectations
- Understand your customer’s business needs and offer the right Microsoft and Microsoft partner solutions to meet those needs
- Demonstrate the business value of Microsoft solutions to all lines of business within your customer(s); and, therefore
- Ensure that your customers are using and/or consuming the Microsoft services and products they have purchased to optimal value
- Orchestrate the virtual team that supports you in selling and supporting your customer(s). This includes specialist sellers, industry experts, services support and partners.
- Meet your revenue and priority targets by maintaining a strong pipeline and an accurate forecast.